• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

My order is the same but in Red, same here loads of bits but car missing.
I don't want to speak too soon since I don't have it just yet, but there's hope still. Apparently mine arrived here around the 9th Feb (not sure on which vessel) so it's taken a good week before my dealer even knew it'd landed, let alone anything else.

I don't want to speak too soon since I don't have it just yet, but there's hope still. Apparently mine arrived here around the 9th Feb (not sure on which vessel) so it's taken a good week before my dealer even knew it'd landed, let alone anything else.
Did you have any idea the it was even in production as mine is still TBA, well it was the last time I rang 3 weeks ago.

Did you have any idea the it was even in production as mine is still TBA, well it was the last time I rang 3 weeks ago.
I did... My TCLR was constantly at 'shortage awaiting build' in MG's system, and that only changed first week of December '22 when I got a surprise call to say that the status had been updated. At that point it then showed it was in the process of being built with an expected arrival date around 21st Feb '23, which I totally didn't believe would happen given other people's cars not materialising.

So I’ve given up waiting… (after more than 13 months!)

0F064C53-8A39-41EC-B057-595464717613.jpeg

What’s wrong with their system?
Well for starters 13 months after some people ordered they're only going to deliver half of the cars they let people order.

In this case specifically they're doing some kind of update on the PDI system and, unbelievably, they've messed it up so the original 2 weeks it was going to take is now delayed even more.

Don't let MG organise any parties, breweries or otherwise.

Just had confirmation that my car is at the dealers (Howards Taunton) and I'm collecting next Friday. LR Trophy in blue. Still don't understand why I'm getting my car after 10 months wait when others seem to have been waiting over 12 months.
Just lucky I guess lol
I've heard they do cars in batches….blue, red, black etc. Perhaps they've had a blue session

Just had confirmation that my car is at the dealers (Howards Taunton) and I'm collecting next Friday. LR Trophy in blue. Still don't understand why I'm getting my car after 10 months wait when others seem to have been waiting over 12 months.
It’s a lottery… I get mine on 1st March. I’ve been waiting 12 months, but as you say there are others who have and are waiting longer.. All the best with your new car. Please post a photo when you have receive it, to help keep the faith. I’ll do same.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom