MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

I ordered a Trophy Connect in red early December. Is yours a Connect, and when did you order?
No just trophy originally wanted the connect in blue, but was offered the choice of a trophy in red or silver for middle of March so… #Teamred trophy 😎😝👍

Praying for that call in the morning.
We ordered back in August, November delivery, then December, definitely between Christmas & new year, February, we promise 7th March. Then bam 29th March.

I called the dealership on the 12th asking if my car had landed after seeing viking adventure had docked. For it to be confirmed shes finally in the country.

I don't know what's worse. Not knowing where she is, or knowing she's only a hour and half away but not being allowed her.
You have been waiting a long while now, hope you get one soon, I ordered in November for a March delivery.

You have been waiting a long while now, hope you get one soon, I ordered in November for a March delivery.

Praying for that call in the morning.
We ordered back in August, November delivery, then December, definitely between Christmas & new year, February, we promise 7th March. Then bam 29th March.

I called the dealership on the 12th asking if my car had landed after seeing viking adventure had docked. For it to be confirmed shes finally in the country.

I don't know what's worse. Not knowing where she is, or knowing she's only a hour and half away but not being allowed her.
I know how you feel I orderd in August and still waiting I hope mine was on viking adventure I had a call on 10th of Feb saying it was at sea,1.5 petrol zs exclusive model,does anyone k ow what models were on it ?

if delivery is put back any further beyond September , Im going to cancel and buy a Hyundai Ioniq 5 , Talking to a guy outside Tesco today , he had it all of three days , love the styling , 10 k plus more expensive than the MG but still several grand cheaper than the ID4 or even Kia EV6 over here , Skoda Kodiaq is pricey for any decent spec and range too
The Ioniq 5 is a lovely car but still has delays. My husband ordered in October and now put back to June..

we ordered our ZS exclusive in early Jan from MG glasgow, after chasing them yesterday they said we would have an update on delivery today, my mother also order the same car from the same dealer in December and still waiting for an update, we were told between march-june in feb.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom