MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

Cancelled my order, tested a Citroen e-C4 last Saturday and collect it on Monday. Then I'll sign out and say bye.

I’ve had an e-C4 since last April, but ordered a LR early November, simply for the longer range and bigger (dog friendly) boot.

I’m cancelling the MG tomorrow, and sticking with the Citroën.

Ordered my ZS LR Trophy on 3rd Jan and will be picking it up on Monday 21st March, maybe the shorter wait time is because we ordered a white one and did not want the connect
I ordered a ZS LR in white on 3rd November. Don't get how people are getting their cars before others who ordered earlier when we were told that deliveries would be on a first come first served basis. Still no idea when mine is going to be delivered.

I ordered a ZS LR in white on 3rd November. Don't get how people are getting their cars before others who ordered earlier when we were told that deliveries would be on a first come first served basis. Still no idea when mine is going to be delivered.
I'm in the same position, can't understand why it isn't on a first come first served basis. Probably chose the least popular colour!

I have to admit to still owning a self built Amiga 4000 tower, two A1200s and an A500+ (with sidecar expansion) The Tower is still connected, the others are boxed. I know I ought to get rid of them, but the only place that'll take them is the tip I think! :oops:

I think it's purely down to dealers ordering more cars than they need (e.g. placing their own orders as well as customers). Then as they come in they can sell them to the next person in line or put them up for sale knowing they'll get snapped up quick.

A number of people have swapped colours and even dealers (where the grant wasn't a factor) to get the car quicker.

All good fun, I remember typing a program into a vic-20 for hours only to watch a ball bounce around the screen for 3 minutes and then the computer crashed! Never mind, I suspect me may be getting ”off topic” a little (although I also suspect it’s a distraction from waiting for our cars to turn up!!!) 🤯😂🤯

My first "computer" was a ZX81.

Then I progressed to an Acorn Electron then a BBC B then a BBC Master.

Went through a couple of desk tops now on my third laptop - which is past it's best before time!

Dave

All good fun, I remember typing a program into a vic-20 for hours only to watch a ball bounce around the screen for 3 minutes and then the computer crashed! Never mind, I suspect me may be getting ”off topic” a little (although I also suspect it’s a distraction from waiting for our cars to turn up!!!) 🤯😂🤯
giphy.gif

Hi guys I ordered my new zs trophy connect long range on Nov 7 last year so I don't mine waiting but I do mind waiting without a delivery date we were first told February then April maybe now maybe June surely they must know dates 5 months after my order. Does anyone have an idea?

[ Edit moderator: changed title Delivers → deliveries to be easier to search for ]
Hi

Originally it was due to the lack of chips. But delivery went from November to December to between Christmas and New year to Feb. Then 7th March and now its in the never never with no real reason or explanation.

I just get told "we are frustrated too" 😠
Lack of chips still the issue. In the UK, any new car sold with a radio must be DAB equipped. (They expected to end FM...). So VW are now having to sell Polos with no radios as they cannot get the chips required for DAB, FM, yes, DAB, no. Therefore no radio.

I've completely stopped thinking about delivery, not like any real swift delivery in other options, if delivery doesn't happen by September, I'm going for a hyundai ioniq 5 instead though as you have to have a line in the sand .

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom