MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

I called Greenhaus to get my order number for MG and MG confirmed 8-9 months from order date and confirmed my order was placed end of Jan. Now either vanarama forgot to place it or greenhaus or its just an MG quirk but i am thinking may be santa might bring it for xmas 🤣
🤞🙏🤞🙏

Miles said something which has been playing on my mind ever since. The new MG4 will be the oldest vehicle in the MG range come 2025.

From that I think that the ZS and the MG5, together with the HS, will be very shortly finished.

I reckon they will eventually complete the existing orders (sunroof on the ZS being a concentration, once they are achieved, very few new ZS being produced).

Let’s face it. seemingly no appetite to ramp up the previous sales orders for current customers is There?

a significant amount (even I am contemplating it) are now thinking of switching their ZS orders for MG4….I think this could be the master plan. I am sure no one believes the delay on the ZS is down to bloody micro chip Shortage anymore. Makes absolutley no sense when they can flood the market with a shit-load of brand new EV purpose built MG4s’

so, with 7 brand new MG vehicles in play during 2025, the oldest one being a MG 4, would be interested to know your thoughts.

Miles said something which has been playing on my mind ever since. The new MG4 will be the oldest vehicle in the MG range come 2025.

From that I think that the ZS and the MG5, together with the HS, will be very shortly finished.

I reckon they will eventually complete the existing orders (sunroof on the ZS being a concentration, once they are achieved, very few new ZS being produced).

Let’s face it. seemingly no appetite to ramp up the previous sales orders for current customers is There?

a significant amount (even I am contemplating it) are now thinking of switching their ZS orders for MG4….I think this could be the master plan. I am sure no one believes the delay on the ZS is down to bloody micro chip Shortage anymore. Makes absolutley no sense when they can flood the market with a sh*t-load of brand new EV purpose built MG4s’

so, with 7 brand new MG vehicles in play during 2025, the oldest one being a MG 4, would be interested to know your thoughts.
Totally agree with that. For me biggest selling point was sunroof and price otherwise Enyaq is a much more settled drive but alot more expensive

How can they produce 1000 of new MG4's while they cant produce ZS, definitely no shortage of ships or chips, just a strategic decision to push a purpose built EV model out and capture the market. What i dont understand is who placed those orders without even knowing anything specific about car. If its dealer demonstrators than i would highly doubt they will be able to meet demand when customer orders come in

a significant amount (even I am contemplating it) are now thinking of switching their ZS orders for MG4….I think this could be the master plan. I am sure no one believes the delay on the ZS is down to bloody micro chip Shortage anymore. Makes absolutley no sense when they can flood the market with a sh*t-load of brand new EV purpose built MG4s’

It’s far simpler than that. MG want to sell as many cars as they physically can. Within reason, they care about volume whilst ensuring an EV mix means they avoid CAFE regulation fines. I would argue MG would rather fulfill every order for ZS EVs to free up their customer services team from providing delivery updates to every customer who’s not been updated by their dealer, then supply MG 4s to new customers.

The reason for the whole new model range is a change in regulation in 2024/5 which means current models will need to be refreshed by then. The ZS EV is still a very important model in the range but by 2024 will be 5 years old.

Hi all, new to this site, ordered my mg Zs ev sr trophy back in April with nationwide lease, was given a delivery to dealer date as Aug, now updated to late Oct, anyone else ordered with nationwide ?

Hi all, new to this site, ordered my mg Zs ev sr trophy back in April with nationwide lease, was given a delivery to dealer date as Aug, now updated to late Oct, anyone else ordered with nationwide ?
I think you will find that the biggest thread on this site is related to your question :)

[ Edited Coulomb: Moved original post and this reply here. ]

Last edited by a moderator:
Officially, there is no estimate, so that's your supplier guessing.

If I was to give you my guess, there's next to no chance it's arriving on or before October.

Last edited:
Oh, I forgot to say on my last post, went to the dealership yesterday and what was sitting right out front, I hear you ask?…no not a ZS or a MG4 or MG5…no but a convertible white Bentley, yours for only £99,999…

Just completed the first 1000 miles since collecting the car on 29th June, no issues to report and so far used less than £50 for the 1000 miles only using public chargers
IMG_20220707_120930.jpg

I just got an update that my order had been delayed to end oct which was ordered in April 2022.-initially end aug , delayed to end sept - Black LR trophy .

I've ordered with nationwide in Feb! Had dates of July, moved to Aug, now like everyone else is showing TBA! I'm now getting 2 weekly emails telling me how they still don't have a date for my car....again like most in this thread!
ZS EV SR BLACK

Asked for an update on my MG ZS EV LR trophy connect ordered on 5th Nov 2021. Dealer told me I now have a delivery date of the end of October :mad:. So one of the first to order, now looking like I would be one of the last to take delivery.
I have decided enough is enough and have cancelled my order.

Good luck everyone who is still waiting. 🤞

Asked for an update on my MG ZS EV LR trophy connect ordered on 5th Nov 2021. Dealer told me I now have a delivery date of the end of October :mad:. So one of the first to order, now looking like I would be one of the last to take delivery.
I have decided enough is enough and have cancelled my order.

Good luck everyone who is still waiting. 🤞
It's all a guess, the situation is no different to any other time, again they just shift the dates forward. Nobody has an idea until it's built and on its way.

I've ordered with nationwide in Feb! Had dates of July, moved to Aug, now like everyone else is showing TBA! I'm now getting 2 weekly emails telling me how they still don't have a date for my car....again like most in this thread!
ZS EV SR BLACK
TBA is the most accurate information.

TBA is the most accurate information.
😂 👍.

Picked up the Loan ZS today. The dealer sold the TLR Demo, so I got the remaining TSR in white. (Very impressed BTW, but i will hoy a couple of paragraphs together after i have had it for three days on the other thread).

whilst there, obviously asked about my order. He brought up the order on the PC and there it was…… the immortal………. TBA. 🤣

he was telling me that the area managers are demanding targets be met, yet they have no cars coming from MG to sell. I believe the dealers are as much dissappointed as the customers when it comes to MG vehicle production and logistics.

He also said we have a car at TBA one day, then the next it is….. you are getting a car in four weeks, if you want it, register it in three, or lose it….. I could be paraphrasing that, but you get my drift.

Sussed out the Zappi….. Thanks Les ! :)

Attachments

• 806C333E-C16C-4508-B3CD-59349F0238DF.jpeg
    806C333E-C16C-4508-B3CD-59349F0238DF.jpeg
    514.9 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
By the time I get my car there will be no such thing as cheap electricity.
Ordered last Dec 21......still no sign of a delivery date.
MG couldn't run a p**s up in a brewery.
I feel sorry for the dealers.......how can they keep a business going with nothing to sell.
The dealers could have cancelled their stock orders when they were asked to in March and then people like yourself would have had delivery of your car by now.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom