MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

It’s time to get very noisy in social media I think
I did that on a MG Facebook post advertising the fact that they had won an award for their EVs.
My comment got deleted
There's another factor here - most of the responses coming back on social media are 'every company has supply issues at the moment', and others are willing to support that. Add to that experiences from those that have randomly got their cars within ok timescales.

It's a bit more of subtle issue to object to how MG and the dealers are making the whole situation worse than it should be.

MG after a bit of pushing now gave me a February delivery date. Odd considering new orders from scratch are now quoting 30 weeks. The whole situation is a disgrace and I now get the feeling that they want me to cancel

Well I’m wondering if the new notes with the Kings head on will be here, before my car will be here?…I’m also thinking, if only China had space to build another car factory and a few more people to run and build cars..😂😂😂 also is the problem of a lack of communication with MG uk is because one party doesn’t speak English? 🤔…I need to get out more..

Last edited:
Anyone on here received there zs lr from Chorley group/ Chorley nissan mg interested in finding out when they ordered,as mine was ordered in November 21 trying to see if mines been put to back of queue.

Last edited:
Just had call from Budgens Telford My New LR ZS Trophy Black is ready for pick onMonday19th. (Ordered December 21) Yepeeeeeeeeee
Also had a quote from WBAC £3,250 more for my 21 plate ZS EV than dealer offered at time time I ordered my new one. Told them during call about WBAC offer and they have improved part ex offer by 3K.

I’ve not posted on here before, but monitor the site on a regular basis.
I order my ZS LR Trophy in Monument silver on the 15/12/21 to replace my current ZSEV exclusive.
Well today I got a surprise phone call from my dealer, my car has arrived at his premises, as I am having a few extras add, I can take delivery next Friday 23rd.
So to everyone keep the faith, things are happening 😁

MG after a bit of pushing now gave me a February delivery date. Odd considering new orders from scratch are now quoting 30 weeks. The whole situation is a disgrace and I now get the feeling that they want me to cancel
It's a fantasy to quote anything than a minimum of 9 months. Even my lease company are stating 12 months. Despite proclamations by dealers that the wait times are dramatically reduced.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom