MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

Been in to see my dealer today

My car landed on uk soil yesterday

He showed my the load orders

That dealer alone has THREE loads been delivered this week alone

He said in the last fortnight deliveries have gone mad
None of that madness has affected my order...

Just thought I'd share, I charged my ZS EV LR today using my Zappi charger and it cost me nothing due to working from the solar panels.........at last justifies the long wait I had. To all those of you still awaiting your vehicles, it will be worth it. The car is very comfortable and quiet, just have to keep finding an excuse to pop out somewhere to use it........

Just thought I'd share, I charged my ZS EV LR today using my Zappi charger and it cost me nothing due to working from the solar panels.........at last justifies the long wait I had. To all those of you still awaiting your vehicles, it will be worth it. The car is very comfortable and quiet, just have to keep finding an excuse to pop out somewhere to use it........
This isn't my first EV, so I'm aware of the benefits, just annoyed at MG. Solar is a good addition, and with electric prices it is something I am looking at.

Last edited by a moderator:
If the new lead time for the ZS LR is now 42 weeks, I’m in week 39…now what’s the bet than when I get to week 42, it’ll have moved to 45 weeks and when I get to week 45, it’ll have … well I think you get the picture…I’m also starting to think, is my dealership really a MG dealership 🤔…maybe there just playing with my mind?

If the new lead time for the ZS LR is now 42 weeks, I’m in week 39…now what’s the bet than when I get to week 42, it’ll have moved to 45 weeks and when I get to week 45, it’ll have … well I think you get the picture…I’m also starting to think, is my dealership really a MG dealership 🤔…maybe there just playing with my mind?
I think it was 40 weeks somebody gave. But that was likely a dealer fantasy/wishful thinking. Order of delivery is not predictable.

If and when you ever get your car, I think I will have a vat of wine in celebration for you.

Not sure if this is any help, but the following report found it way into my Twitter feed....

I would be very surprised if SAIC have just put MG4s on those boats that have just left China!

Nothing about SAIC would surprise me....

Hi guys, as you can see my zslrt has finally arrived. Well worth the wait of six months. What a car, the acceleration is better than I expected and if you use the kers at 3 you hardly need to brake.
I know a lot of yous are still waiting and I do feel for you all, but hang in there it is really worth the wait.
IMG_E4576.JPG

Week 43 started now, might have to check my driveaway just in case they delivered it yestetday without telling me, MG can be full of surprises that way 🥱

The car is very comfortable and quiet, just have to keep finding an excuse to pop out somewhere to use it........
Same here. Can‘t stop driving TCLR travelled 500 miles in just over a week. Just done first night drive and was surprised how good the headlights are now.

Wow, a 90 min drink at Costa
Costco (the cash and carry place), not Costa, the coffee shop
How long was you there for pluged in
No sure. Maybe an hour and a half. After my Costco shopping, I wondered across the road to Liddle and Tesco (looking for a Kitchen bin).

Hold on in there Doc it will be well worth the wait.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom