MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

Reading this thread, I now realise just how lucky I was with the wait time. Ordered end of June so still got the sunroof and mine turned up in UK first week of September and handed over on 12th. Definitely definitely worth any wait. Can't praise the car highly enough

I would like to say thank you to this forum. I have only had my car since Thursday 15 September and the couple of niggles I had have been rectified by taking the advice given on this forum. My DAB and Sat Nav were not working properly but are now running perfectly. Seems to be a common fault on the new cars from what I have read and so simple to rectify.

I would like to say thank you to this forum. I have only had my car since Thursday 15 September and the couple of niggles I had have been rectified by taking the advice given on this forum. My DAB and Sat Nav were not working properly but are now running perfectly. Seems to be a common fault on the new cars from what I have read and so simple to rectify.
What was the issue and how did you fix it?

Just in case we get it.

This is an interesting article. It just goes to show how careful you need to be when choosing a dealer. My experience has taught me that it is not just about the cheapest price. Tunbridge Wells MG take note!

This is an interesting article. It just goes to show how careful you need to be when choosing a dealer. My experience has taught me that it is not just about the cheapest price. Tunbridge Wells MG take note!
Yeah there's some history to it.

After MG Rover was sold to the Chinese, the only dealers left were the really small ones, many of which were based out in the sticks.

That sparse dealer network was kept on during the dark years when the only car being sold was the TF.

I remember going to test drive an MG6 when it came out in a tiny dealer in a village somewhere, where they only had one demo car.

MG UK are obviously wanting to move things forward now the sales are approaching the big boys and a lot of the smaller outfits still have franchises. A shame for them as they kept things alive during the lean years.

Called Tusker this morning, my car is at the dealer having PDI checks 💃😁 how long roughly will it take for delivery for anyone with experience with leasing? (White LR TC ordered end of January)
Mine took about four days, however it depends how many theyve had in

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom