MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

There’s definitely a lot more mg’s driving about now. So their definitely filtering through.
They are certainly trickling through - would like it to be faster, but deliveries are happening. Don't let the perpetually miserable drag you down...the wait is long enough without that on top.

Dec 5th 2021
And no update from the dealer? Mine doesn't even answer the phone.

I’m a glass half open (panoramic roof) lucky owner - mine turned up a couple of weeks ago Ordered 14 Dec 2021.😁
Those waiting please be patient as it will be well worth it.
If the first or even the second estimates were being held to I would be patient.

But I'm now on my 4th estimate, and in the meantime I've had to hand my previous EV lease back, spend 3k on a temp car, and all the while the dealer has sold a car on the forecourt with the exact same spec/colour. So patience has long since gone.

Given the complete lottery, and lack of any perceived logic in the Twilight Zone that is the MG ordering and delivery process, I have decided to take things firmly into my own hands. I have ordered (and had delivered) a 10mm spanner. Lets see if that works!
You couldn't make this up :oops:, Just got a call from New Car Discount. Car is here and shall be delivered next Wednesday (ordered 4th April). It`s a ZX Trophy LR in Battersea Blue.
It will be a 72 plate. Hopefully others shall be getting contacted soon as they are saying they are finally coming through in numbers.
Must have been the 10mm spanner :unsure:

You couldn't make this up :oops:, Just got a call from New Car Discount. Car is here and shall be delivered next Wednesday (ordered 4th April). It`s a ZX Trophy LR in Battersea Blue.
It will be a 72 plate. Hopefully others shall be getting contacted soon as they are saying they are finally coming through in numbers.
Must have been the 10mm spanner :unsure:
Off to buy my spanner now :cool:

Tried contacting my dealer for an updating after being told 100% it would be here in September, apparently the manager is off today and no one else in the business can look at expected arrival dates - think im going to be cancelling

Tried contacting my dealer for an updating after being told 100% it would be here in September, apparently the manager is off today and no one else in the business can look at expected arrival dates - think im going to be cancelling
Reminder - The dealerships are all doing their MG4 "What does this button do?" training today & tomorrow.

Collected my car yesterday.... Very Happy.
T Car.jpg
F Car.jpg

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom