MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

Just got off the blower to my dealer. My car is in England 😂😂. He said that he expects to get it early October and will do all the updates. And fully charge it and if I want deliver it foc. Also said if I want to sell my car privately he is happy about that, as he will only put it in an auction with no reserve.

Ordered 28/11/2021

Last edited:
Collected my car yesterday.... Very Happy.View attachment 11039View attachment 11040
Congrats! Nice to see a few more of these coming through - hopefully all 2021 orders will have been cleared soon 😬

Just got off the blower to my dealer. My car is in England 😂😂. He said that he expects to get it early October and will do all the updates. And fully charge it and if I want deliver it foc. Also said if I want to sell my car privately he is happy about that, as he will only put it in an auction with no reserve.
Were you sitting down when you received the news? :ROFLMAO:

Ordered 28/11/2021
I had a lot more than the part ex value from WBAC Shop around

Ok it's not coming now 😂😢 the dealer made a mistake and they have to wait for it to be 'in stock' before they arrange delivery. Hopefully not too long after next week. But *** 😂 BANGS HEAD

I will be collecting the car on Saturday if all goes to plan. Only two more days of cramming the kids in the Fiesta! To be honest, I’m not sure if it’s luck or that the dealer wants shot of me because I’m a pain, but I’m glad they’ve actually called and offered me the cancelled car. It’s the same as my original order a blue Trophy LR.

I just need to get the home charger sorted out. I’ll be granny charging for a few weeks.

I will be collecting the car on Saturday if all goes to plan. Only two more days of cramming the kids in the Fiesta! To be honest, I’m not sure if it’s luck or that the dealer wants shot of me because I’m a pain, but I’m glad they’ve actually called and offered me the cancelled car. It’s the same as my original order a blue Trophy LR.

I just need to get the home charger sorted out. I’ll be granny charging for a few weeks.
Are you getting it for the same price/terms as your original order?

Lucky you, have you had to wait long?

Are you getting it for the same price/terms as your original order?
Yes, deposit contribution and finance all the same. Trade in price for my existing car honoured.

Lucky you, have you had to wait long?
Just shy of 6 months. So, I appreciate not as long as others, but it’s felt like an age. I did try to only contact the dealer every couple of months. He indicated I was the next one waiting that could take the car now.

Yes, deposit contribution and finance all the same. Trade in price for my existing car honoured.

Just shy of 6 months. So, I appreciate not as long as others, but it’s felt like an age. I did try to only contact the dealer every couple of months. He indicated I was the next one waiting that could take the car now.
Which dealer was this? :)

291 days later :)

Colour coordination by accident!

Attachments

• PXL_20220921_125109189.MP.jpg
    PXL_20220921_125109189.MP.jpg
    608.8 KB · Views: 179
How am I doing for a early January 22 order MG ZS Trophy Connect long range ? Will I see it this year ?
i don’t bother contacting dealer waste of space not interested full of false promise.
Trust me wont be getting another order , how hard is it to pick up the phone once a month ?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom