MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

Are you using one foot for both the accelerator & break? if you try to use two feet (as I did initially on the test drive) you have the issue you are having. Hope this helps, it's a lovely car BTW.
Yes nail that left shoe to the floor. It’s done ample good work over the years being ever ready to jab that clutch pedal to change gears. You’re now enjoying a bit of luxurious bliss - no more gear changes - no more delicate clutch work getting off the line 😜 - no gearbox to crunch - no clutch to replace - bliss 👌 (takes a while to shut down whatever chunk of brain triggers it all in the background though) 🤣🤣

Hi all

Finally arrived today! 12 th October 2022

Mg zs se ev long range black pearl

From rgw vehicle contracts lease
(delivered from luscombs Leeds)

Ordered may 2022 from rgw
(they told me they had pre ordered a batch from Santander November 2021 when released they said, maybe true)
they originally quoted September 2022 delivery , so not far off

Think it said built in July on a certificate in it.
No mention of boat.

I know I am very lucky , I know some have been waiting much longer. Sorry to guys and gals still waiting .

But one consellation I will say it very good and worth the wait.
(If I can get used to that very sensitive brake, nearly ended up through windscreen today! Is it just me lol)
But no my first ev and first automatic. So amazing how , quiet, easy to drive especially stop start traffic and very smooth, and that instant power in sport, making me smile all day. And my 9 year old daughter saying again dad, that was fun!

Quick pic

😁
Enjoy, come on team black lol

Placed order beginning of January for long range trophy connect , can’t give me any idea of a delivery date , contacted MG several times.
I have seen plenty people on here that’s got delivery of there cars , mainly Red, Blue, Black and the odd white.
Has anyone had delivery of a monument Silver vehicle ?
As Ive read on here they make cars in batches of colours was wondering if wasn’t a big demand for the monument Silver.
If you look at the order tracker thread I don't think there is too much of a strong pattern on colour.

My May order with Tusker changed yesterday from "On Order" to "On Order awaiting Build Slot". So it's progress but in reality I don't think anything has changed. Surely once "On Order" technically it's awaiting a build slot. Still being told mid-November by the dealer but there's no chance of that, looking like 2023 for me ...

My May order with Tusker changed yesterday from "On Order" to "On Order awaiting Build Slot". So it's progress but in reality I don't think anything has changed. Surely once "On Order" technically it's awaiting a build slot. Still being told mid-November by the dealer but there's no chance of that, looking like 2023 for me ...
Mine has just changed too! I am still being told Dec, and MG confirmed in email a few weeks ago that it was being built?

Mine has done the same.

This is despite the dealer telling me it's on a boat docking this month.

"LOL"

My guess is Tusker have had a system update and they've renamed the "On Order" status to "On order awaiting build slot". Sounds more positive that way 😄

I've been waiting (vanarama) since order put in on 6th Dec 2021. Last update was April 2023 (only 12 months after first promise of a car). It's a lease deal of £220pm, with a £1976 down payment. 10000 miles over 3 years, with free insurance for a year, and a free charger.
I'm going to test drive a MG4 today after finding out I can fit a tow bar (for 2 bikes mainly) and range is similar to the ZSEV.
Can anyone tell me why I shouldn't put an order in for the MG4 (delivery quoted 8 to 16 weeks) and just pay cash price?

Hi all

Finally arrived today! 12 th October 2022

Mg zs se ev long range black pearl

From rgw vehicle contracts lease
(delivered from luscombs Leeds)

Ordered may 2022 from rgw
(they told me they had pre ordered a batch from Santander November 2021 when released they said, maybe true)
they originally quoted September 2022 delivery , so not far off

Think it said built in July on a certificate in it.
No mention of boat.

I know I am very lucky , I know some have been waiting much longer. Sorry to guys and gals still waiting .

But one consellation I will say it very good and worth the wait.
(If I can get used to that very sensitive brake, nearly ended up through windscreen today! Is it just me lol)
But no my first ev and first automatic. So amazing how , quiet, easy to drive especially stop start traffic and very smooth, and that instant power in sport, making me smile all day. And my 9 year old daughter saying again dad, that was fun!

Quick pic

😁
If you don't mind me asking. How long after signing of your finance documents did it take to get delivery? I signed mine of with RGW nearly 2 weeks ago and still waiting for a delivery date from them. They did say they have a lot of them to get through.

I've been waiting (vanarama) since order put in on 6th Dec 2021. Last update was April 2023 (only 12 months after first promise of a car). It's a lease deal of £220pm, with a £1976 down payment. 10000 miles over 3 years, with free insurance for a year, and a free charger.
I'm going to test drive a MG4 today after finding out I can fit a tow bar (for 2 bikes mainly) and range is similar to the ZSEV.
Can anyone tell me why I shouldn't put an order in for the MG4 (delivery quoted 8 to 16 weeks) and just pay cash price?
I think if you happy to risk that they've sorted the reduction gearbox issue leak, your are happy with the space and you don't mind waiting all of those 16 weeks and maybe more, why not?

Well I didn’t get a phone call from dealership saying one of the cars on the lorry I saw yesterday, was mine..the thing is, I can’t work out why it was on the M45/A45 on its way into Coventry, if it’s picked up cars from Bristol, it would be easier to go up the M5 and down the M40-42 off at Warwick up the A46 into Coventry, to go down the M45/A45 you would need to come up the M6, which you would need to go across the M4 onto the M25 and up the M6..which doesn’t make any sense, it wasn‘t like it wasn’t a full load, it was..you don’t care do you..ok I’ll get my coat..

Well I didn’t get a phone call from dealership saying one of the cars on the lorry I saw yesterday, was mine..the thing is, I can’t work out why it was on the M45/A45 on its way into Coventry, if it’s picked up cars from Bristol, it would be easier to go up the M5 and down the M40-42 off at Warwick up the A46 into Coventry, to go down the M45/A45 you would need to come up the M6, which you would need to go across the M4 onto the M25 and up the M6..which doesn’t make any sense, it wasn‘t like it wasn’t a full load, it was..you don’t care do you..ok I’ll get my coat..
This is what MG have reduced us to. 😭

Following today's test drive of the MG4, I've placed an order for one. Gonna gamble it arrives before the vanarama's ZS. I'd better swap over to the other forum. Good luck everyone. There's one less in your queue.

Following today's test drive of the MG4, I've placed an order for one. Gonna gamble it arrives before the vanarama's ZS. I'd better swap over to the other forum. Good luck everyone. There's one less in your queue.
Seems a good choice, moving off the Vanarama list is definitely a good move.

It's a lease deal of £220pm, with a £1976 down payment. 10000 miles over 3 years, with free insurance for a year, and a free charger.

That price seems too good to be true. The leasing agent I've used for the last 15 years told me that some less reputable leasing companies quote low knowing that the finance underwriters will reject the price so they can come back to you with the bad news that it'll be another £xxx extra a month with the "not my fault guv" excuse hoping that you've invested enough time and expectation that you'll stump up the extra.

The price went up to £276 when the government grant looked like being taken out of the equation in December (12 months after I ordered), but now it's been reinstated they rang to say we were back to the original £220 per month. Not had any paperwork confirming that though. For me it's academic now though. I've pulled the trigger on outright purchase. My first ever new car. It better be good!
The fact that they might have tried to change it later, plus a really silly delivery time scale, plus peeps ordering the same car after me and now driving said car even though mine hasn't even been built yet, just pisses me off.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom