MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

Ordered on 26 November 2021

Delivered tonight. 13 October 2022

ZS TC LR Battersea Blue with panoramic roof and free mats. No tint on windows. Free gift from dealer type 2 MG cable for the aggravation of waiting so long. Fully charged. Well done Glyn Hopkin’s Romford rd Manor Park

Photos tomorrow if it’s not raining 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

PS charging cable for sale PM me with an offer.

Hi , im new here . we've ordered an MG ZS EV in August does anyone know any news of cars getting shipped in , The Garage keeps saying no word ? feel like we are getting mucked about . Said it would be middle September now saying possibly end of September . Thank you

I ordered a petrol one last January, then cancelled it and ordered an electric one beginning of may. The petrol wasn’t cancelled apparently and turned up last week. They said I could take the petrol one or wait for the EV which is now due November/December. I’m waiting…..

ZS TC LR Battersea Blue with panoramic roof and free mats. No tint on windows. Free gift from dealer type 2 MG cable for the aggravation of waiting so long. Fully charged. Well done Glyn Hopkin’s Romford rd Manor Park

Congrats …. I’m well jel 🤣🤣🤣

Congrats. I am hoping that my 30/11 order is not too far behind.

Placed order beginning of January for long range trophy connect , can’t give me any idea of a delivery date , contacted MG several times.
I have seen plenty people on here that’s got delivery of there cars , mainly Red, Blue, Black and the odd white.
Has anyone had delivery of a monument Silver vehicle ?
As Ive read on here they make cars in batches of colours was wondering if wasn’t a big demand for the monument Silver.
Yes. Ordered in March . Recieved in September. Silver LRTC.

The most I got from Octopus was that MG have told them a shipment delivery mid November but Octopus are actually expecting them December-January. Did get £30 credit on Electroverse ready as a nice gesture.

Looks like Triump Ace is a good bet, due 28th October. Cant really see any thing else in the mean time.
Mine was supposed to be docking in the UK on the 17th. So who knows... without knowing what is on a ship there's no way of knowing.

There's more tracking on a toy car from AliExpress

Mine has done the same.

This is despite the dealer telling me it's on a boat docking this month.

"LOL"
Quite possibly, it did take me a while to log in as it was different. Mine is from Perrys in Luton apparently...which is Hyundai!!

First post on here - but have been following this thread for a while.

Ive also got an order outstanding through Tusker (LR Trophy in Red) and I believe its been placed through Perrys Fleet in Luton too. Ordered in March, currently showing Late January 2023 despite original date give was July 2022. I havent tried contacting the dealer directly for an update - do you get much more info going that way or is it them who update what the Tusker site is saying?

Just logged in randomly to see my Tusker order status from Feb ‘22 has changed to “On Order Build Slot Confirmed” as of 9th October so hopefully I’ll see a car soon!

OMG dare I get excited? Just missed a call from the dealer rang back with 15 mins but all the MG staff had gone (1800) I asked the guy who answered (Vauxhall but same dealer) if they’d had any MG delivered today? He said yes but he couldn’t tell me if mine was one of them.

Then I realised I had a voicemail left for me which said “I have an update for you regarding your MG order, I finally have some good news for you”
Does this mean it’s here? Or does this mean they have a firm delivery date of Feb 2023 😂😂😂

I don’t think I’m going to sleep tonight as I wait for them to open in the morning. It really is like waiting for Xmas morning when I was a kid!

OMG dare I get excited? Just missed a call from the dealer rang back with 15 mins but all the MG staff had gone (1800) I asked the guy who answered (Vauxhall but same dealer) if they’d had any MG delivered today? He said yes but he couldn’t tell me if mine was one of them.

Then I realised I had a voicemail left for me which said “I have an update for you regarding your MG order, I finally have some good news for you”
Does this mean it’s here? Or does this mean they have a firm delivery date of Feb 2023 😂😂😂

I don’t think I’m going to sleep tonight as I wait for them to open in the morning. It really is like waiting for Xmas morning when I was a kid!
Think I’d be camped outside, just in case they sell it to someone else in the morning🤣🤣🤣

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom