MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

Mg have contacted my dealer told them it won't be coming anytime soon there is long delays also been messed about with the HS so cancelled the lot and got my money back got the brand new nissan quashqai coming first week of December easy straight forward process
And there’s me thinking, everything was going swimmingly…how wrong was I..very, it seems..

And there’s me thinking, everything was going swimmingly…how wrong was I..very, it seems..
It was going great till I got told Santander only want to do a 3 year deal on the HS and push my payments to 455 a month Instead🐱 of 387 on a 4 year deal wouldn't even tell me why I signed the agreement picked my reg everything didn't even think there was a issue absolute shit show from start to finish put a order in with nissan 10 mins later accepted documents signed car will be assigned a reg and be with you december

I'll think twice with ordering with mg and dealing with Santander again

Can offer 4 years on the zs ev but not the HS then use a shitty cover story

Untitled.png

Just got SR Trophy today

Interesting in this thread that many of those that cancel, order an ICE and not an EV from elsewhere...
I took a cancelled order from my preferred dealer, who had the good luck of calling me the same day that I got an email from my current order "No news yet", before anyone asks why I didn't order from my preferred dealer, the other dealer offered me a ridiculous amount for my trade-in, so I bit their hand off. So I'm making up for those that are being pushed back to ICE, by having one on the drive, and one on order, sort of like the ultimate GAP insurance lol

@Lovemyev
I think they must have made a run of silver cars - several people have had notification that their cars are due shortly.
Yeah - I have spotted a few members posting on possible near arrivals of silver ZS EV facelifts.
We know that MG build in batches, so this is likely why we are seeing more silver models coming through at the moment.

I heard from my dealer today, only because MGuk got in touch with them finally. Again we had cancelled, We haven't thanks Mike. The car will still be arriving because even if a customer cancels we still get the car. If you can't beat them join the rest i guess. Will you be honoring the deal? Well no, we need to do some number crunching because of interest rate hikes, make sure you still qualify for the 2500 ev allowance etc. And the car? well I've been informed it will be here this month then added or the first week of december hopefully, Dunno whether to laugh or cry.

I'm like Bodgerx, after test driving 3 EV cars my next car will be an BEV, hopefully the ZS..
I can take it or leave it... BEV isn't the pinnacle of driving enjoyment, which is a good thing in that it gives me a lot of choice should I decide not to keep the ZS. That's assuming of course that it even materialises.

I heard from my dealer today, only because MGuk got in touch with them finally. Again we had cancelled, We haven't thanks Mike. The car will still be arriving because even if a customer cancels we still get the car. If you can't beat them join the rest i guess. Will you be honoring the deal? Well no, we need to do some number crunching because of interest rate hikes, make sure you still qualify for the 2500 ev allowance etc. And the car? well I've been informed it will be here this month then added or the first week of December hopefully, Dunno whether to laugh or cry.
Unless they've made an error in their application, surely you should at least still qualify for the PiCG since it was extended?

I can take it or leave it... BEV isn't the pinnacle of driving enjoyment, which is a good thing in that it gives me a lot of choice should I decide not to keep the ZS. That's assuming of course that it even materialises.

Unless they've made an error in their application, surely you should at least still qualify for the PiCG since it was extended?
I told him that the government had extended it, all good on that front. So either the car is at sea, sitting in bristol or waiting at another dealership. Maybe it'll turn up next week, not holding out much hope.

I told him that the government had extended it, all good on that front. So either the car is at sea, sitting in bristol or waiting at another dealership. Maybe it'll turn up next week, not holding out much hope.
Take heart in the knowledge that at least it looks like you car has been built - that in itself is promising... Mine is still in bits on the factory floor 😬. I'd love to know how many people on this forum would order the next gen ZS after the experience they've had with MG and the current model.

Yeah - I have spotted a few members posting on possible near arrivals of silver ZS EV facelifts.
We know that MG build in batches, so this is likely why we are seeing more silver models coming through at the moment.
Hope so, ordered TCLR in Silver back in March through Tusker which shows my order is awaiting a build slot.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom