• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

Happy news :) Ordered our black ZS Trophy LR in May 2022, will be picking it up next weekend. Have had a bump in the APR for the lease, but hey ho (only £5 extra). So only a 10 month wait! Recommendations for 'essential' accessories? Excited to be 'going electric'
Check out this thread.

Edit: Oh, and congtratulations. You are going to love going electric. :)

Happy news :) Ordered our black ZS Trophy LR in May 2022, will be picking it up next weekend. Have had a bump in the APR for the lease, but hey ho (only £5 extra). So only a 10 month wait! Recommendations for 'essential' accessories? Excited to be 'going electric'
Welcome to team black and enjoy the car

I had to purchase cat mats. Hopefully your dealer will throw them in. i think some others had granny/type 2 cables thrown in.

It's finally home!! Brilliant car so far.

Some settings tweaked and still need to work out how to get android auto to hear me, but hopefully that's just a setting!

PXL_20230318_163904823~2.jpg

Last edited:
Wahoo! After 15 months we finally collected today! Gov grant applied and part-ex as per our original agreement in December 2021.

View attachment 16130
Congrats!!!

I still cant wrap my head around how you've had to wait so long! Makes no sense how poorly everything has been organised..

Anyway, massive congrats again. Enjoy your ZS EV to the max!! You deserve it!

My wife's car is finally at the dealership after it's 2months at Portbury, should be picking it up this weekend after a 14 month wait since placing the order.

View attachment 16171

Having the windows pre-tinted is nice though, it's what it should have been like from the start!
Congrats!!! Agree, the rear privacy glass should've been standard from the outset. I did find it too hot throughout the glass when driving the other day though, so will add legal tint to the fronts.

You must be pleased it's finally arrived.

Congrats!!! Agree, the rear privacy glass should've been standard from the outset. I did find it too hot throughout the glass when driving the other day though, so will add legal tint to the fronts.

You must be pleased it's finally arrived.
We have tinted our ZS EV ( Gen 2 ) from the "A" post back.
The drivers & passengers front windows are very slight, then the drivers & passengers rear side windows and rear windscreen have the tint strength increased.
The transition of the tint from the side view of the car, is so gradual & absolutely spot on.
Although there IS a slight tint on the glass on the Gen 2 model from the factory, the tint strength for the summer is not really strong enough.
Many recent owners will discover this when the summer gets here ?.

We have tinted our ZS EV ( Gen 2 ) from the "A" post back.
The drivers & passengers front windows are very slight, then the drivers & passengers rear side windows and rear windscreen have the tint strength increased.
The transition of the tint from the side view of the car, is so gradual & absolutely spot on.
Although there IS a slight tint on the glass on the Gen 2 model from the factory, the tint strength for the summer is not really strong enough.
It really isn't strong enough. I was being slowly roasted through the drivers side glass - no way can I cope with that in summer, so I'll have to get that sorted before then. And as you said, it'll then have a nice graduation through to the rear :) . I'm glad it came with the rears at least...saves me a few coins.

My wife's car is finally at the dealership after it's 2months at Portbury, should be picking it up this weekend after a 14 month wait since placing the order.

View attachment 16171

Having the windows pre-tinted is nice though, it's what it should have been like from the start!
It looks very smart in the red, is it the Trophy or Trophy Connect?

View attachment 16171

It looks great ! All the best with it

Super enjoyable day as my MG ZS EV Trophy Connect monument grey was delivered. Its got the sunroof, tinted rear windows and also an MG type 2 charger lead, which I wasn't expecting. Thank you to Luscombe MG Leeds for a faultless delivery and RGW Vehicle Leasing for finding the exact car I wanted in just 108 days.
Been driving most of the afternoon getting used to an EV and loving it so far. So engrossed forgot to take a photo in daylight. Will do so tomorrow.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom