MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

Ships coming to Bristol
Screenshot_20220218_022043.jpg

Screenshot_20220218_022104.jpg

Screenshot_20220218_022141.jpg

Screenshot_20220218_022208.jpg

So which ones do we keep an eye on?

Heroic Leader and Emerald Leader were ones to keep a eye on when I last checked. Both our of shanghai. The autosun runs between Europe and UK every couple of weeks so can be discounted. With Eunice blowing a gale up the Bristol channel I would expect that 28th Feb docking date to slip.

Heroic Leader and Emerald Leader were ones to keep a eye on when I last checked. Both our of shanghai. The autosun runs between Europe and UK every couple of weeks so can be discounted. With Eunice blowing a gale up the Bristol channel I would expect that 28th Feb docking date to slip.
Sunlight Ace also from Shanghai, currently heading up to Suez

Just had the latest email from my dealer. ZS Trophy Connect ordered 3rd Dec 21. First delivery date March 2022, then 3/5/2022, now3/6/2022.....yawn.

Just spoke to the dealer. He says that according to his system there are 69 cars on the ship. He couldn't tell me if my car was on it.

Another email now the 25/05/22 grrrr
At least you are getting information from your dealership, since I ordered from Chorley Mg in October I have only had two emails and that was only because I enquired about the status of my order otherwise I don't think they would have bothered

Indeed...
Screenshot_20220218-165818_Gmail~2.jpg
Indeed. Anyone around the Sheffield area wanting a Standard Range?

The dealer system is pre-configured to give a date x weeks in advance as a placeholder. If every day they check it advances another day, it's not a solid date. They can usually see loads of cars with the same date which is another giveaway.

My dealer told me they've got a customer that's been waiting on an order for a year now (not sure which brand/model)

At least you are getting information from your dealership, since I ordered from Chorley Mg in October I have only had two emails and that was only because I enquired about the status of my order otherwise I don't think they would have bothered
I have ordered from Chorley MG (Burnley) and have had update emails every month since November and two in the last couple of days all pushing the delivery dates back.

I have ordered from Chorley MG (Burnley) and have had update emails every month since November and two in the last couple of days all pushing the delivery dates back.
That doesn't sound good maybe that's why MG Chorley haven't contacted me will drop them another email

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom