MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

When did you last get an update from them. I ordered early Nov as well so fingers crossed we are both getting ours in a couple of weeks 🤞
Last update couple of weeks ago when I chased and was told usual car not yet built / most likely May story, will check again early next week. I never get any calls or any updates, in fact need to chase 2-3 times to get any update. Probably depends on salesperson I guess, some are very laid back and appear not to care.

Really hoping they have another red LR trophy waiting for me :)

The estimated delivery date on my order form is 31 July 2022. I can wait and anything earlier is a bonus.

Be patient peeps, it's like the build up to Christmas, and then when it arrives it's always such an anticlimax. It will arrive when it arrives, you'll get it, and you'll love it.

Just had a conversation with my dealer in S. Wales and he said they had some LRs in for customers who ordered prior to the car being launched and also some SRs but that has been only a couple per dealer.

I ordered 30/11 and he expects mid April delivery.

Yes sunlight ace docks 27th March [ edit moderator: actually February ] portbury docks straight from shanghai so hope boat load of mg arriving for the new reg hope this helps its currently in the suez canal
I go over Avonmouth Bridge on the M5 which runs alongside Portbury Dock, there's massive car parks visible from the M5 where the cars are stored. It's literally empty, apart from a couple of dozen new vans. Pre covid there were 1000's upon 1000's of brand new cars. Quite scary really.

Had an update from my dealer this morning, unfortunately no news from them, they mentioned they are checking every day as they want to deliver the cars as quickly as they can! He did mention that April delivery is looking less and less, so now might potentially May. I ordered 5th December 😅

Hi , im new here . we've ordered an MG ZS EV in August does anyone know any news of cars getting shipped in , The Garage keeps saying no word ? feel like we are getting mucked about . Said it would be middle September now saying possibly end of September . Thank you
Had an update from my dealer this morning, unfortunately no news from them, they mentioned they are checking every day as they want to deliver the cars as quickly as they can! He did mention that April delivery is looking less and less, so now might potentially May. I ordered 5th December 😅
I think all Manufacturers are experiencing problems in delivery. If you have been given an expected delivery of 4 months that does seem long going by past delivery times but in todays market it isn’t bad. For instance a factory order on a new Skoda Enyaq EV is at least 13months and that is not guaranteed it may be more. Many other EV manufacturers are quoting similar wait times for factory orders.

Ordered SR trophy red 9 days ago. Got call today saying it's here. I can't get to them to collect for another 14 days as too busy. So ironically I'm keeping them waiting🤣
I wonder why SR are coming now before LR, that we’re ordered in Oct, Nov, glad to hear your cars here, I ordered LR Red as well.

I wonder why SR are coming now before LR, that we’re ordered in Oct, Nov, glad to hear your cars here, I ordered LR Red as well.
When the facelift was introduced MG decided to lead the launch with the larger battery LR model and announced that there would be a new face lift SR model to follow shortly.
I firmly believe that this is the second wave / follow up batch of the SR models.
I think we will see a FEW early orders of the LR model coming through at the same time.
We are already seeing dealers starting to sell on their original Demo LR models right now.
This indicates clearly to me that the SR models are being delivered to them as we speak.
I also believe that any future shipments are likely to be carrying a number of customers orders.
Chip shortages have played huge part in the delay in number of course.
Some manufactures have made the decision to remove some of the features from certain models, in order to get cars shipped out quickly.
Customers could be receiving their cars with features that have been omitted on the build list at the factory, due to shortages !.

If that is happening why would you accept a vehicle that was not as stated on the spec list surely you refuse to have that vehicle

If that is happening why would you accept a vehicle that was not as stated on the spec list surely you refuse to have that vehicle
They are telling customers about it, trouble is for every one there's 10 people waiting so if a customer refuses the amended vehicle they are not at all worried!

We've just been offered some new vans in work without radios, central locking, electric windows, etc. for delivery in 3 months or we can wait 18 months for the usual spec...

Sometimes getting the vehicle is more important than the extras!

Hi everyone, new to the forum and ev. I went to my local mg dealer today, original plan as I set off was to order the trophy connect long range in battersea blue, expecting 5-6 months plus wait. But was told I could have a trophy long range in tri colour red or silver sooner, “ much sooner” I asked….. long story kept short, I’ll take delivery middle of March and opted for the red 😀, Nathanial cars are ace and currently offering 0% for anyone looking to order, but only a few left for March 👍

Hi everyone, new to the forum and ev. I went to my local mg dealer today, original plan as I set off was to order the trophy connect long range in battersea blue, expecting 5-6 months plus wait. But was told I could have a trophy long range in tri colour red or silver sooner, “ much sooner” I asked….. long story kept short, I’ll take delivery middle of March and opted for the red 😀, Nathanial cars are ace and currently offering 0% for anyone looking to order, but only a few left for March 👍
Whilst I am pleased for you, I am annoyed at Nathaniel Cars as I cancelled my order as they couldn't guarantee delivery of my ZS LR before July and I ordered in November!

No, but they didn't even offer, granted I didn't ask. But all cancelled now as found the whole experience too haphazard and it has annoyed me.
It is annoying but has to be for the dealers too. The only time they could guarantee a delivery is when they have one in stock. It's all a lottery for everyone unfortunately.

Whilst I am pleased for you, I am annoyed at Nathaniel Cars as I cancelled my order as they couldn't guarantee delivery of my ZS LR before July and I ordered in November!
Sorry to hear this I was expecting 6 months wait myself

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom