MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

Just drove past a transporter filled with MG ZSs (and at least one MG5) driving south west on the M5.

Some Dino juice ones on there, but I did see a silver electric one. Obvs no way to know if it's LR or not. But some more are in the country.

#mgspotting

Last edited:
Well, ordered new ZS LR trophy white via salary sacrifice. Car was ordered in Nov with first delivery date at the end of January... Now the official date is towards the end of May!
Has anyone received ZS ordered in November?

It looks like no one wants to disclose what's going on...

I think I'm getting into the habit of tracking ships 😔

Just drove past a transporter filled with MG ZSs (and at least one MG5) driving south west on the M5.

Some Dino juice ones on there, but I did see a silver electric one. Obvs no way to know if it's LR or not. But some more are in the country.

#mgspotting
I bet they're off the Viking Adventure.

Well, ordered new ZS LR trophy white via salary sacrifice. Car was ordered in Nov with first delivery date at the end of January... Now the official date is towards the end of May!
Has anyone received ZS ordered in November?

It looks like no one wants to disclose what's going on...

I think I'm getting into the habit of tracking ships 😔
I orderd zs1.5 exclusive in August battersea blue still waiting,I now know portbury docks inside and out from camera and satalite views 😄

Just had call from dealer, pick up car on Monday
Battersea Blue ZS Long range Trophy Connect
ordered on 3rd December, originally given delivery date of 30th March
That’s great news. What dealership did you order from?

Just spoke to dealership they are telling me the last delivery from Viking Adventure was mainly MG5s and hs. a few standard range ZS but no LR that they know of for them. hmmm😩
Viking Adventure is still unloading, how would the dealer know what's on board, most dealers don't know what's coming until its unloaded 🤷‍♂️

Bad news for me this morning 😞
I just made the dreaded phone call to Arnold Clark in Glasgow as we've had zero updates since we placed the order for the Blue long range Trophy on 15th Jan. Estimated delivery was 25th April. I've been hoping no news was good news. He's just told me that it's pushed back to June!!
He went to great lengths to tell me that they've placed so many orders for these cars that Arnold Clark have been told not to place any more orders for them as MG can't keep up with it!!
So, right now I'm disgusted that they haven't bothered to contact me to tell me that the car I ordered with a wait of 3 months still has a wait of 3 months and we're 2 months further down the line!!!
So if I wait another 2 months for the next update will I be told yet again that I have to wait a further 3 months? I need a plan B.
So if anybody knows of any brand new Standard Range stock anywhere in the UK please let me know. In fact I might just start a new thread for that.
I'm the kind of guy who buys what's available to buy now, not rely on promises from salesmen, so I need to start shopping all over again.

Viking Adventure is still unloading, how would the dealer know what's on board, most dealers don't know what's coming until its unloaded 🤷‍♂️
Because they don't know a thing. Making stuff up as they go 😤

I think the dealer knows if they have any cars on the ship. I was told when I ordered my MG5 that it was on the Viking Adventure. This inconsistency in information has been one of the reasons, along with the savings I have canceled my order. Hope all arrive soon!

#mgspotting
I'm in South West, fingers crossed. But like a number of us was told June. Ordered Nov.

I just made the dreaded phone call to Arnold Clark in Glasgow as we've had zero updates since we placed the order for the Blue long range Trophy on 15th Jan. Estimated delivery was 25th April. I've been hoping no news was good news. He's just told me that it's pushed back to June!!
He went to great lengths to tell me that they've placed so many orders for these cars that Arnold Clark have been told not to place any more orders for them as MG can't keep up with it!!
So, right now I'm disgusted that they haven't bothered to contact me to tell me that the car I ordered with a wait of 3 months still has a wait of 3 months and we're 2 months further down the line!!!
So if I wait another 2 months for the next update will I be told yet again that I have to wait a further 3 months? I need a plan B.
So if anybody knows of any brand new Standard Range stock anywhere in the UK please let me know. In fact I might just start a new thread for that.
I'm the kind of guy who buys what's available to buy now, not rely on promises from salesmen, so I need to start shopping all over again.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-03-12-10-48-51-15_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-03-12-10-48-51-15_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    207 KB · Views: 134
Getting hold of a SR Zs is not a problem there is uk stock I am told as I was offered one as a alternative to a LR.!

Last edited:
Hi , im new here . we've ordered an MG ZS EV in August does anyone know any news of cars getting shipped in , The Garage keeps saying no word ? feel like we are getting mucked about . Said it would be middle September now saying possibly end of September . Thank you
Ordered mine Sept 2021 was phoned by garage should have my car 21st march.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom