MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

Update on this post.
I can now reveal that I received a phone call on Friday 11th March, from the guys at the Chorley Group ( Burley ) to say that my order of the ZS EV Trophy in Battersea Blue, had arrived totally out of the blue !.
So, today Friday 18th March we have collected the car !.
Oh ....... The car was ordered about the 11th November 2021.
Was it Just the Trophy and not the connect and was it The LR

Just had an update from Chorley. My delivery date has gone back another month to June 3rd 2022.
Not holding my breath....lol

I was trying to decide between the Kona electric and the MG ZS. Both me and a colleague were looking so I told her about good deals I found for each one on Vanarama. I would've been happy with either but decided the MG with the panoramic roof and other toys was the one. She went with the Kona and it was delivered last week! The envy was real but I still don't think I regret my decision! It'll be worth the wait, just got to be patient!
Trying so hard to be patient, but seeing it right outside my door has only made me want it more! I'll be happy when D day finally comes.

Any shipping news re LR Connects would be gratefully received 🙏 - especially for dealers within the M25... it'd be interesting to see which of them are actually receiving stock.

Just driven by my MG dealer in Cinderford. They have obviously had a delivery of several MG ZS EVs. Lots in the car park. Not sure what type they are, or even if they are already sold.

Update on this post.
I can now reveal that I received a phone call on Friday 11th March, from the guys at the Chorley Group ( Burley ) to say that my order of the ZS EV Trophy in Battersea Blue, had arrived totally out of the blue !.
So, today Friday 18th March we have collected the car !.
Oh ....... The car was ordered about the 11th November 2021.
Happy days...... (y) :giggle:
Running Man Dancing GIF

I was given a June date on my standard range in January.

Dealer contacted me last week saying it was ready for delivery.

Can't take it though as my current lease doesn't finish until June.

Problem is now that they can't say when mine will arrive as mine has to go to someone else.

So if anyone has ordered a silver standard range Trophy you might be getting an earlier call.

Had a confirmatory second test drive today. After trying the Model Y last friday wanted confirmation that the MG was as good as I first thought. I should have trusted OH who said the MG was a more comfortable ride and ticks most boxes. Tesla has great tech but the ride is awful far to firm for us. Test drive was at Broach Hill Driffield they have a few SR MG's not sure if they are spoken for, could be worth a call if thats your preference. Sales guy Ross asked if we wanted to order, asked that he call me once they get a silver LR connect just smiled and asked me to call him if I hadn't heard from him by Xmas. I don't think he was joking.

Had a confirmatory second test drive today. After trying the Model Y last friday wanted confirmation that the MG was as good as I first thought. I should have trusted OH who said the MG was a more comfortable ride and ticks most boxes. Tesla has great tech but the ride is awful far to firm for us. Test drive was at Broach Hill Driffield they have a few SR MG's not sure if they are spoken for, could be worth a call if thats your preference. Sales guy Ross asked if we wanted to order, asked that he call me once they get a silver LR connect just smiled and asked me to call him if I hadn't heard from him by Xmas. I don't think he was joking.
Yeah, I thought I wanted the Model Y while they were building the Berlin factory. Original target price was quoted at £35k (yeah, right). Good tech and brilliant charging network but far too expensive for the build quality. I think MG have hit the nail on the head with the price and tech (hence the demand and the wait).

Try MG Cinderford. I saw lots of ZS EVs parked out there this evening. Don’t know if they are sold though.

Yeah, I thought I wanted the Model Y while they were building the Berlin factory. Original target price was quoted at £35k (yeah, right). Good tech and brilliant charging network but far too expensive for the build quality. I think MG have hit the nail on the head with the price and tech (hence the demand and the wait).
To be honest I was very disappointed with the MY. The test drive car was well built good paint and gaps. Ride crap. Maybe by the time we get our MG's the supercharger network will be open to all. Just wondering what I will do with the £20k plus I am saving.

Hi , we are waiting for our mg zs long range since November 21, with all that's going on in the world now , we are starting to have worries about supple of spare parts and resale value in the future. Especially if China starts to openly support Russia, has anyone any thoughts.
Yep I totally agree. Ordered our LR in November as well just before the Gov grant changed, so reluctant to cancel as a new order will be £2500 dearer. If China openly supports Russia then Im thinking I'll have to cancel anyway as sanctions are bound to affect all sorts of imports from China (quite rightly).

Officially 7 month wait as of today.

Getting absolutely nowhere with my contact at the dealership either. Just it's awaiting transport.

Is anyone having any luck from 10th March Port delivery?

Hi guys I ordered my new zs trophy connect long range on Nov 7 last year so I don't mine waiting but I do mind waiting without a delivery date we were first told February then April maybe now maybe June surely they must know dates 5 months after my order. Does anyone have an idea?

[ Edit moderator: changed title Delivers → deliveries to be easier to search for ]

Hi , we are waiting for our mg zs long range since November 21, with all that's going on in the world now , we are starting to have worries about supple of spare parts and resale value in the future. Especially if China starts to openly support Russia, has anyone any thoughts.
Ordered my ZS LR Trophy on 3rd Jan and will be picking it up on Monday 21st March, maybe the shorter wait time is because we ordered a white one and did not want the connect

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom