MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

Agree with the above. I'm extremely lucky to have a Leaf that's only a couple of years old (so no MOTs and expensive fuel). Genuinely feel for people who have to deal with fuel prices, MOTs or cars needing to go back before their MG arrives though - I hope you can find a suitable solution whilst waiting.

On a different note, driving in Gloucester on Saturday afternoon, I saw my first Battersea Blue ZS EV - it had a custom number plate, so if that person is on here, that's a mighty fine car you've got there!! The dealership only had a red one when I placed the order (which was also nice), so I hadn't actually seen a blue one until then.

Even more pleased with my choice now!
I saw that one too, defo made the right choice in colour...

I saw that one too, defo made the right choice in colour...
that's a good call.on that ship Drive Green Highway. The spec on that ship is it can carry over 7000 vehicles wow. I am hoping the June delivery date is the later date and they will deliver early, there does seem to be a pattern that they do give later lead time but deliver it early. Here's hoping.

Last edited:
Having similar communications with my dealership..
Was due for delivery on 16th April we was told after having confirmed had arrived on 11th. They had 6 arrive last week but mine never turned up at dealership. They are still awaiting for it to arrive. They have said “shouldn’t” be after the 25th but they have had no further information provided so can’t be certain. They said they are awaiting roughly another 30 from this shipment.

Having similar communications with my dealership..
Was due for delivery on 16th April we was told after having confirmed had arrived on 11th. They had 6 arrive last week but mine never turned up at dealership. They are still awaiting for it to arrive. They have said “shouldn’t” be after the 25th but they have had no further information provided so can’t be certain. They said they are awaiting roughly another 30 from this shipment.
what model

It’s here!
E0E651A2-E771-4208-A1E4-C92709D694EE.jpeg

Update for me. Of course I had to call them. Car "still awaiting transport" due for the 23rd. Would be quite nice to show up at rugby training in the new beast after all this time 🤷🏻‍♀️
Same boat at you. So frustrating.. although I haven’t had a new “delivery” date. It was meant to be last weds, mine wasn’t one that arrived despite being told it would be. Now they can’t confirm what date it will arrive other than “any day” and shouldn’t be beyond the 25th.. think the dealers have as much info as us. Feel sorry for them in a way but in terms of customer service it feels terrible to be on the receiving end.

According to MG literature it is SE, Trophy and Trophy Connect. I can find nowhere else is it called I-Connect. This could confuse the uninitiated.
I agree, it was just a phrase that was used and then appeared to have “Stuck” in the early days, when the models where first released.
It became a “Cross Breed” mix up between ( I ) Connect and I-Smart for the App.
A bit like the expression “GOM” that we all appear to use now to explain what the car believe’s to be the predicted remaining range of the car !.
GOM / Connect works just fine for me !🤣.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom