MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

I ordered the standard range ZS EV Trophy. I only placed the order last week based on being told that they 'had' them 'in stock'.
It's just annoying isn't it. Don't advertise things you don't actually have. I wish world wasn't so messed up right now so I could just go elsewhere but everything seems equally messed up with waiting times.

That's very similar to the latest call I made last week. Feel like offering to hire a transporter and go down to Bristol myself....😉
Haha let's take things in our hands and collect community funds to hire a transporter 😁

Looking at the Port arrivals Due looks like these 4 have potential:

HOEGH TRAPPER Due 24/03
CAPE TOWN HIGHWAY Due 25/03
DRIVE GREEN HIGHWAY Due 10/04
IGUAZU HIGHWAY due 22/04

Hopefully, as May has be mentioned a lot as delivery dates one of these hopefully has LR's on it.

Last edited:
Looking at the Port arrivals Due looks like these 4 have potential:

HOEGH TRAPPER Due 24/03
CAPE TOWN HIGHWAY Due 25/03
DRIVE GREEN HIGHWAY Due 10/04
IGUAZU HIGHWAY due 22/04

Hopefully, as May has be mentioned a lot as delivery dates one of these hopefully has LR's on it.
HOEGH TRAPPER is coming from Korea, so no MG's. :(
CAPE TOWN HIGHWAY is from Japan. :(
DRIVE GREEN HIGHWAY is also from Japan, but did call at Shanghai, maybe to drop off, although it did stay in port for 25 hours which could mean it was loading a lot of cars.
IGUAZU HIGHWAY was in port for 2 days which is probably the best bet for MG's. :)

Last edited:
HOEGH TRAPPER is coming from Korea, so no MG's. :(
CAPE TOWN HIGHWAY is from Japan. :(
DRIVE GREEN HIGHWAY is also from Japan, but did call at Shanghai, maybe to drop off, although it did stay in port for 25 hours which could mean it was loading a lot of cars.
IGUAZU HIGHWAY was in port for 2 days which is probably the best bet for MG's. :)
The first 2 are stopping in shanghai so my theroy is they will probably be dropping off, but they wont want to take a half empty boat all the way to Europe so a few my get loaded on for transport.

I agree the last 2 are the best hope.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom