MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

Just had a phone call from Tilsun leasing company
last update they had from MG was 11/3/2022 stating orders from Jan moved from April to end June.

also informed they get 3 types of notice from MG .
1 allocated/built.
2 shipped.
3 arrive at port uk.

from build been informed takes 6-8 weeks shipping then 2 weeks to go through checks pre delivery stuff to final delivery to customer.

waiting on further call to confirm where my car is up to ordered end jan begin feb 2022 with delivery mid june at time of placing order.
Anyone out here ordered before Jan? Like to know of how truthful is the Tilsun and MG UK is.

Ordered a petrol Zs on 28/10/21 MG UK told me that it hadn't even been built 🙈
I ordered a petrol zs 1st November spoke to dealer 2 weeks ago my order states 8th May is due to arrive people saying no EV due for approx 8 weeks so I'm presuming vessels coming to portbury which is 3 the next 3 weeks will have petrol on them good luck hope one us yours

I ordered a petrol zs 1st November spoke to dealer 2 weeks ago my order states 8th May is due to arrive people saying no EV due for approx 8 weeks so I'm presuming vessels coming to portbury which is 3 the next 3 weeks will have petrol on them good luck hope one us yours
Hope so 🤞

Anyone out here ordered before Jan? Like to know of how truthful is the Tilsun and MG UK is.
I know that the three types of notice MG give to dealers (built, shipped, landed) are correct. They get very little else. I do not know the average time between those notifications. I ordered in Nov, not built yet.

Good afternoon Howard,

I spoke with the Sales Manager – Fleet at the dealership a little earlier. He has reviewed your order and the ETA has unfortunately gone back to August +. The dealer group has 500 MG ZS on order and they have just begun delivering those ordered in November of 2021.

You are keeping yourself very well informed using the forums so I am sure this delay comes as no surprise to you. The dealership have some expectation that the August date may also extend a little hence the ‘+’.

I’m sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
Just had this email sent following the phone call this morning

Ordered Long Range ZS EV on Dec 1. MG saying not built yet. Estimating August. Dealer saying they don't have a scooby. Chaos.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
hi everyone,

I have ordered MG HS PHEV EXCLUSIVE in Pearl Black colour with red leather on 9 October 2021 from Drive MG Leicester, I have received an update from my dealer, they told me you car is in this country and it should be here anytime. After that they will take 3 days on dealership showroom to get it ready for collection and then they will call me for collection. So probably wait for maximum next week…😊

ordered LR Trophy connect on the week of launch and last time a checked a few weeks ago dealer told me they have no updates and as soon as they do they will let me know.

Sick of whoever is taking the piss out of me. The way things are going i honestly can't see them getting the car before the autumn so thought sod it, and ordered this today instead.

Excited again!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-04-12 at 23.23.47.png
    Screenshot 2022-04-12 at 23.23.47.png
    472.3 KB · Views: 307
I ordered ZS EV LR in Nov 21, dealer told me March22 delivery at that time but when I contacted in March they said really sorry they had some setbacks from MG and I my car is due around May/June22 time 🙁

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom