MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

People saying that the dealers are loving ordering all these cars... they arent... they don't get a penny until the deal is done... so they want the cars to come quick too so they can get their commission as until you sign on the dotted line the deal is not done and they get nothing.

Just popped into the dealership as I had to pass them..asked about the ship in Dock at Bristol..knew nothing about it..what about the other two ship coming this month..nope...do you know if my car is even built yet..nope...so much for them saying it'll be here for May, only thing they did say was they had ordered 40 cars...sounds a lot? ..not when one of the salesmen told me he's sold 5 yesterday..
No good sale in cars they need to get cars in uk first

IGUAZU HIGHWAY now on route to UK!

Screenshot from 2022-04-14 15-48-39.png

Arrived in Bristol! I wonder how many MG's are on it?

View attachment 7907

They don't hang around, out to sea again!!

Screenshot from 2022-04-14 20-05-15.png

Tunbridge Wells same as Mairita. Went there today and still no luck 😞. Was told that there were 246 customers in the same boat as me (no pun intended) who are still awaiting there cars and only 30 have arrived.

They have phoned up head office and still no luck.
What a coincidence! But i find it strange they sold you a petrol one since Kelsey there told me yesterday that they’ve been told to stop selling petrol versions by MG, and she was so honest and forthcoming about the whole situation. It was the reason I ordered with them as opposed to Epsom dealership who were saying they will get stock in July.
The update was that their system still hasn’t locked on a delivery date and it’s probably looking like September/October although their system is showing July/August.

What a coincidence! But i find it strange they sold you a petrol one since Kelsey there told me yesterday that they’ve been told to stop selling petrol versions by MG, and she was so honest and forthcoming about the whole situation. It was the reason I ordered with them as opposed to Epsom dealership who were saying they will get stock in July.
The update was that their system still hasn’t locked on a delivery date and it’s probably looking like September/October although their system is showing July/August.
I am waiting on an EV order from Tunbridge Wells. I hope that their good prices don’t mean longer wait times!

I am waiting on an EV order from Tunbridge Wells. I hope that their good prices don’t mean longer wait times!
Epsom and TW both gave me almost identical offers, and they were great with the affinity discount! Great price, great car specs, i just hope MG are able to deliver on the great demand they’ve created, given how bad the chip situation is at the moment. I can only hope that since they made the decision to stop sales of the petrol version that it means they’ve taken the necessary action to finally start delivering on existing sales, otherwise they should stop taking orders on the EVs as well or start giving customers the blatant truth of a 1yr wait, if that’s what it’s going to take. Some will wait, some will not but if dealerships carry on what looks like delay tactics, lying etc they may lose customers for good, as so many have cancelled already and don’t plan to return due to poor communication and customer service.

I ordered my ZS EV SE Long Range on January 17th and was originally told May delivery and just been told 30th August delivery date, been pushed back 4 times now
Almost identical to this. Ordered Jan, told definitely May, hasn't shifted at all, then got an email yesterday saying its not built, no dates, except possibly August.

Yes their system doesnt lock on a date. If you ordered in March, delivery was expected in July, but with with every passing day their system is showing the following day as delivery so naturally any April orders now show August delivery as their system doesn’t lock on the date due to them not even having started making them yet probably.
I was told that although their system is showing August right now (was showing July when i ordered) that they are hoping it will lock on a date around September/October time BUT that’s their own prediction nothing official..so im praying for max December delivery as things stand with Ukraine war, chip factory fire, Shanghai lockdown, and as the world is going at the moment, any other hurdles to overcome 😓
Just feel so bad for people who have been waiting since last year. Ive only put an order through last month and im already eager and anxious for when ill get it 😅

Why don’t the Chinese build a factory over here and then we could get our cars sooner?
Cost, why do you think everything in China is made for buttons, the cost is profit, base material and like 10p an hour to the workers, the legit so cheap in costs its the norm over there, you could double their wages and they would be over the moon and still make a killing.

My ZS EV Trophy LR ordered Dec 21. getting desporate and clutching at straws to the extent
that not only am I monitering Shipping Movements I have strarted looking at draught levels in
and out of port. DRIVE GREEN HIGHWAY and NEPTUNE ACE both appear to have unloaded
quite a lot at Barcelona. IGUAZU HIGHWAY due 20th April with no more stops appears to
still be fully loaded 10 meters draught, any thoughts.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom