MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

F2201912-6B1F-464E-B7BE-C1CCC7B3BDCC.jpeg

HI guys, duno if it helps but i ordered a LR trophy through car fleet as a company car last week and they said the delivery date to be 26/8/2022, so there will be a delivery on that day.i will update it if i have anything.

HI guys, duno if it helps but i ordered a LR trophy through car fleet as a company car last week and they said the delivery date to be 26/8/2022, so there will be a delivery on that day.i will update it if i have anything.
My guess is that you ordered on the 26th April, so the 26th August is the standard 4 month lead time that everyone receives but very few achieve.

Has this update over the weekend from the Chorley branch

Hi Chris.
We have had an update from MG on Friday to the effect that a large number of new MG,s on order, have been put back to the new registration in September.
Unfortunately your car was one of those on the list.
I am sorry to have to give you this news.
Although out of our control, i will understand if this news does not fit in with your plans.
Sorry again.

Hi Chris.
We have had an update from MG on Friday to the effect that a large number of new MG,s on order, have been put back to the new registration in September.
Although out of our control, i will understand if this news does not fit in with your plans.
Sorry again.
When did you place the order matey

Hi Chris.
Sorry again.
Update !!, What's an Update. I think Chorley Group (Burnley) have fallen off the planet.

I've spoken to my Dealer today, apparently my car is scheduled for delivery in July now, my original order was placed in August 2021(ZS exclusive) switched to ZS Trophy LR on 4/11/21.
I think MG should be offering customers with long standing orders a degree of compensation for the long wait

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom