MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

Ordered ZS EV LR Trophy via Octopus Energy (Salary Sacrifice Schem) Feb 22.

Like everyone on here, original ETA 25/5 and had an update every two weeks. Last one though was told delayed, no exact date known - so they’ve slapped September as a ETA.

SnapShot-20220508_205525.jpg

Good luck everyone. Let us know if you get a call.

Last edited:
Does anyone know where I can track my car order if I have the original order number?
If it's the 10-digit reference from their central ordering system, then you can quote that and try emailing [email protected]

They do have a phone number too (0203 917 5821), but I've never gotten through on it. Either way, be prepared for a generic response. Good luck!

Yes as far as I am aware the delivery date just clicks forward one day, every day ... so all orders currently show September.... soon it will be October and so on.... the good news is that every once in a while someone, somewhere gets their delivery.... it,s a long wait 😒😒

At least some are getting phone calls…the next phone call I get will be the first one…ok, I only ordered in December 21, so maybe it’s not long enough to justify a phone call to tell me something, …anything, even if it’s what the weather looks like outside (then again I’d know that, as I only live down the road from them) maybe that’s why I’ve never had a phone call…it’s been that long, I’ve forgot, when they said it’ll be here…was end of March…yes, right..🤔😂😂😂

ordered mine early November, had no contact since, but thats what I prefer. I don't want them to ring me and say " it's not here yet, and I don't know when it will be here"

ordered mine early November, had no contact since, but thats what I prefer. I don't want them to ring me and say " it's not here yet, and I don't know when it will be here"
All these delays certainly made a complete B*ll***s of the launch of the Long Range version of the MG ZS EV that was blazened all over our tv screens 7 months ago.

All these delays certainly made a complete B*ll***s of the launch of the Long Range version of the MG ZS EV that was blazened all over our tv screens 7 months ago.

There wasn't a war in Ukraine 7 months ago.

It's in literally nobody's best interests to have cars not in the hands of customers.

It's the same across the automotive spectrum.

Well, ordered ZS LRT via Octopus in Jan (booked a pre-ordered car from November)... The date is now pushed from May to September. The original date was at the end of January!
My current lease ends in July. It's exhausting it is really good deal but now I regret I didn't book KIA or Hyundai.
Wonder when the farce will hit the media. I have seen recent advertisement for new MG ZS I can't see how they try to convince people to order when they can't fulfil previous orders. Also the lack of transparency or communication is really disappointing! Had they put forward the problem back in January I would have ordered a different car. Now I'm stuck with some hope that the MG will ever arrive.

Renault also facing issues just for some broader perspective.

Does not look good with Renault halting production , personally I ordered hs phev last Oct was promised march delivery now it's October EST , I'm so sick of chasing have bought an interim convertible for the summer which has taken my mind off MG and stressing about when I'll get the bloody thing !

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom