MG ZS EV Voice Control

LaineG

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi everyone

I have just picked up my ZS EV Trophy (2022 model with 51kwh battery) and am really happy with it with the exception that I cant seem to get he voice control to work (I press the button on the steering wheel and nothing happens). I'm wondering if it isn't standard in my model? Would anyone out there be able to help me please?

TIA

Laine :)

Hi everyone

I have just picked up my ZS EV Trophy (2022 model with 51kwh battery) and am really happy with it with the exception that I cant seem to get he voice control to work (I press the button on the steering wheel and nothing happens). I'm wondering if it isn't standard in my model? Would anyone out there be able to help me please?

TIA

On the mk1, if you have a smartphone connected, that button starts a Hey Google session over the car audio & info screen

Short press or normal press engages the connect voice control if you have it, I don’t.
Yeah I didn't opt for the Connect so don't have the MG voice control... will try a long press when I am out in the car later, cheers for the info

I can't seem to get Voice Control to work on my ZS Connect. Pressing the button on the steering wheel seems to have no effect at all. Am I doing something wrong?

Hi everyone

TIA

Voice control using Android Auto only with Trophy unless Trophy Connect.

Hi everyone

TIA

I have a 71 plate trophy connect. I just say "Hello MG" and it responds back.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom