MG ZS EV Voice recognition

So is the button in the centre of the touch screen or to the left of the touch screen?

So you have a trophy connect. In settings from memory there is a setting to do with voice which can be switched on or off. I will check the car tomorrow to see where it is.

Go to home screen and select settings
1676549441884.jpeg

Scroll down right hand tabs
1676549520929.jpeg

Select voice and switch on sliders
1676549631029.jpeg

Once on no need to touch any buttons, just say "Hey MG" and the car will reply "I am listening" and tell it to open roof etc. Have fun

It hasn’t got voice and switcher so I guess the garage will have to upgrade for free as they told me it was
I am a bit confused here Kenny ?.
At the start of your post, you say :-
"I have just purchased the MG ZS EV SR TROPHY".
But, with no mention of the word "Connect" model in this statement ?.
I think you need to 100% verify what model you do actually have first !.
So, can I assume you will be seeking a COMPLETE car replacement then, from the Trophy to the Trophy Connect here ?.
As your present Trophy ( as we think ) can NOT be upgraded to a Trophy Connect without replacing the whole car.
The Trophy Connect model had the longest lead time, so finding a car to replace it maybe not be straight forward, in many respects.
Regardless of how you pay for the car, it will be based on Trophy pricing and not Trophy Connect pricing at the increased rate of approx £500 over the base price over the Trophy.
I guess the 99 dollar question is this really.
Did you order a Trophy Connect or standard Trophy ( less Connect features ) model, the invoice price should tell you that, unless you never placed an order, in which case you may have a car already from "stock".
If you did place an order and are paying, for the model you have, then that's fine.
Then somebody just relayed the information / feature incorrectly.
A misunderstanding along the way somehow.
If on the other hand you DON'T have what you ordered or are paying for, that is a different subject.
If the car was bought from "stock" and WAS sold to you as a Trophy with Connect features, then if this feature was very important, then you have recourse to return it.
Do you still the advert for the car, was it listed as a Trophy or a Trophy Connect ?.
What is it listed as on the sales invoice, this is very important !.
Good luck and I hope it all turns out okay for you Kenny.

Last edited:
There is a post on it with a code but I think only seems to work on the connect model same as MG 4 possibly

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom