MG ZS EV Wish List for Santa

I don’t really miss it that much - I’ve got used to flipping the switch under the mirror if I need to stop being blinded.

Someone kicked off this idea on last night's podcast, so let's see what the good boys and girls out there would like to see that's not currently on their MG ZS EV.

I know some Scrooge will come back saying that all these things will drive up the purchase price, but just for a bit of seasonal fun, let's tell Santa MG what we would like.

1. I liked someone's idea of an interior light in the back of the passenger compartment.
  2. I really miss the auto dimming rear view mirror I had on the SEAT.
  3. Having hear

Last edited:
Remote monitoring app which allows pre heating amongst other functions
A £500 option that included window tints (excellent job by the way), mudflaps, mats and type 2 cable ( in lieu of spare wheel).

The place that does the tints is a local Ayr based company
Definitely pre heating while still charging. A must time saver in cold weather.

Show the cooling/heating and fan speed setting permanently along the top of the infotainment screen instead of popping up for a split second.
It does display fan speed & direction and whether it is on hot or cold but not the heat/cold level.
Its in the home screen at the very top, however it would be nice to have it in Android Auto (don't know if it is present in Apple Carplay).

For me the option to preheat (even on a timer) would be nice, especially if it can also preheat the battery when plugged into a home charger. May as well get a performance boost from the start.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom