MG ZS Forum Member Order Tracker

Just seen my order for Silver LRTC ordered through Tuskers in March has been pushed back 3 months to mid December delivery to Dealer.

Way Hey ! 9 months 3 weeks I've just got my 1st and possibly last brand new EV car.
Clean hand over from Unity motors. Now browsing forum for tips on how to get best out features I've never had before.
Here's hoping other get there car soon.
LRTC in red ordered 6/12/21

Attachments

• IMG_1570.jpg
    IMG_1570.jpg
    747.3 KB · Views: 130
Great news, I have just had a phone call from MG Southampton, my car is at the dealership, even better it should be ready for collection early next week with latest reg. plates HY72 BZW. Not only that, the car has the panoramic sun roof, this top of the range model is no longer available I have been told. Nearly 10 months from date of order, there is hope for those of you still waiting. I must confess this will be my second MG ZS.

@Oakers
Just cancelled my order, therefore please remove my order from the spreadsheet when you next get chance. LRT in Red.

hopefully they will be no need for a such a spreadsheet for MG4’s - here’s hoping :).

Thank you for all your effort. Great source if information.

Way Hey ! 9 months 3 weeks I've just got my 1st and possibly last brand new EV car.
Clean hand over from Unity motors. Now browsing forum for tips on how to get best out features I've never had before.
Here's hoping other get there car soon.
LRTC in red ordered 6/12/21
My identical order was 3 days behind you. E-mailed dealer days ago for update. Nothing.

@Oakers
I love a bit of data science! You can add me to the sheet
  • Model - TLR
  • Colour - BLue
  • Order Date - 16/04/2022
  • Dealer and location - Donald's MG, Peterborough
  • The date you collected your car - NULL

@Oakers
I love a bit of data science! You can add me to the sheet
  • Model - TLR
  • Colour - BLue
  • Order Date - 16/04/2022
  • Dealer and location - Donald's MG, Peterborough
  • The date you collected your car - NULL
That’s the same dealership I am using and I ordered two weeks before you. How have you found the updates from them?

That’s the same dealership I am using and I ordered two weeks before you. How have you found the updates from them?
I also noticed you ordered from the same dealership, so I was just reading your messages in this thread and found it very interesting you got such an honest "how long is a piece of string" answer. I dealt with R.M. and he was closed at first, saying "September" with a degree of confidence, but I made it clear I knew the truth and he relented and said it was just a guesstimate, but never went so far as to say "No one knows".

They never said there would be radio silence until they had an update to give though. I emailed them on the announcement of the EV trim cut (July 9th) to confirm my order was safe, and got no reply. I called on Monday this week, he was not available, so I'll be calling again soon.

How have you found it?

Anyone's car stuck at a dealers waiting on a registration? Mine has been at the dealers since 5th August with numerous promises it would take a few days. Mine is a lease so I suspect the dealer is getting all his own customers done first, lease cars left to last 😡

Anyone's car stuck at a dealers waiting on a registration? Mine has been at the dealers since 5th August with numerous promises it would take a few days. Mine is a lease so I suspect the dealer is getting all his own customers done first, lease cars left to last 😡
On the up side, that means you're likely to get a 72 plate instead of a 22. 🤷‍♂️

I suspect it's the dealer waiting for September to register on the new plates. It'll prop up the figures. Sucks for you to be so close though!

I also noticed you ordered from the same dealership, so I was just reading your messages in this thread and found it very interesting you got such an honest "how long is a piece of string" answer. I dealt with R.M. and he was closed at first, saying "September" with a degree of confidence, but I made it clear I knew the truth and he relented and said it was just a guesstimate, but never went so far as to say "No one knows".

They never said there would be radio silence until they had an update to give though. I emailed them on the announcement of the EV trim cut (July 9th) to confirm my order was safe, and got no reply. I called on Monday this week, he was not available, so I'll be calling again soon.

How have you found it?
They told me September as well to start with, but were clear that wasn’t a guarantee. My dealer is Chris. Also not great at replying to emails or calling back. They have told me mine is TBA now and still was last week. They have dates for their January orders just coming through now and I’m midway through their list of 40 odd outstanding orders. Presume you can’t be far behind. I’m guessing likely end of this year beginning of next now.

I suspect it's the dealer waiting for September to register on the new plates. It'll prop up the figures. Sucks for you to be so close though!
I suspect the same, my warranty and mot on my current car runs out in August...hopefully sods law doesn't kick in and my engine blows 🙈

Thought I should add mine in here

• Model - SE LR
  • Colour - Black
  • Order Date - 12 June 2022
  • Dealer and location - RGW contracts leasing
  • The date you collected your car - Still waiting. Allegedly built and at sea, due mid September 2022.
I love this forum. Not has much fun since the fiat coupe days on fccuk.
I can’t see my name on the tracker sheet in the Black section of the sheet.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom