MG ZS Forum Member Order Tracker

hi @Whatsthepoint

service i thought was really good from ben

i notice on the spreadsheet you ordered with rgw contracts too?

did they tell you the same date september / did you find out the dealer?

cheers

hi @Whatsthepoint

service i thought was really good from ben

i notice on the spreadsheet you ordered with rgw contracts too?

did they tell you the same date september / did you find out the dealer?

cheers
When I ordered in December I was told March. Now they are saying September but I know its TBA. Its not their fault but they could do a bit more with the updates. Have you got your order number from mg?

When I ordered in December I was told March. Now they are saying September but I know its TBA. Its not their fault but they could do a bit more with the updates. Have you got your order number from mg?
right ok,

no I havent got the mg order number. i did ask rgw and they said there isnt a specific order number for me, there is just a bulk order number for all the vehicles they pre ordered, apparently?

yeh they havent given me any update emails, proactively i mean , i have had to ask them.
did see something about a new order tracker coming on there website soon.

yeh hopefully will come soonish. my current vwfs lease, was due back in july , so did the 6 month informal extension to january, hopefully by then!

hey let me know if you hear more, i will do the same :)

right ok,

no I havent got the mg order number. i did ask rgw and they said there isnt a specific order number for me, there is just a bulk order number for all the vehicles they pre ordered, apparently?

yeh they havent given me any update emails, proactively i mean , i have had to ask them.
did see something about a new order tracker coming on there website soon.

yeh hopefully will come soonish. my current vwfs lease, was due back in july , so did the 6 month informal extension to january, hopefully by then!

hey let me know if you hear more, i will do the same :)
Everyone has unique reference number from mg. So tell them you want it. The order tracker is just basically a portal. With nothing on it 🤣 mg will also tell you when they received the order . I will definitely let the forum know when I know more 👍👍

Everyone has unique reference number from mg. So tell them you want it. The order tracker is just basically a portal. With nothing on it 🤣 mg will also tell you when they received the order . I will definitely let the forum know when I know more 👍👍
can you track your order yourself with the reference number or can only MG dealers access the portal?

Ordered thru Novuna leasing, dealership Holdcroft Fleet Stoke-on-Trent

Model MG ZS EV 115kW Trophy EV Long Range 73kWh 5dr Auto
Colour Arctic white
Order Date 15/05/2022
Dealer and location (e.g. Baylis MG, Gloucester)
The date you collected your car (if you're one of the lucky ones!!)

Just to update the spreadsheet. My car is at the dealership, we’ll be collecting Saturday 25/06 👍🏻
Good luck with your collection today - whilst you’re there, see if you can spot a white SE LR with my name on it, lol??! Enjoy your new car!

Trophy LR in silver, ordered 6/12/21, from Richmond Southampton. Got call this week, to be picked up Tuesday 28 June. Fingers crossed….
Currently driving mark 1 in red, so have been fairly relaxed about the wait, except that I have take an extra community job further away from home, so now I won’t worry too much about the range and charging every night, as my partner and I are sharing our one charge point!
Still excited to get the new gizmos as we have been unable to get our rolec charger to work on timed charging to use our night rate, just hope the app works well.

Thank you! Can’t wait to get it home 😁
Good luck with your collection today - whilst you’re there, see if you can spot a white SE LR with my name on it, lol??! Enjoy your new car!
484EDC96-D8EE-4CA9-B2D4-429E2298FFC6.jpeg

Mine is through Vanarama who, I believe, are via a dealer in Shrewsbury (they did say who but I immediately forgot).
I also ordered through Vanarama in November 21. (I’m on the spreadsheet). Vanarama told me the dealer they are using is called Greenhaus in Shrewsbury however, I don’t think they are an MG main dealer so I don’t know if that is the reason for our vehicle being so delayed. We are now told September (possibly).

There's a couple of similar threads for this, but I thought I would put everything into a single new thread for now. This is based on the excellent spreadsheet created by @FlashingBlade but with some stats added, and in Google Docs format.

Can I ask that this thread just be used for order updates. There are plenty of other threads for discussing / ranting / tracking ships etc.

If you have placed an order and it's not in the sheet (or I haven't updated this sheet from the other threads), just pop a message in the thread with the following information:

• Model
  • Colour
  • Order Date
  • Dealer and location (e.g. Baylis MG, Gloucester)
  • The date you collected your car (if you're one of the lucky ones!!)

If you're on the spreadsheet and you've collected your car, then just reply with the collection date.

Note: The stats only account for the MG ZS EV UK Models, but the orders will still show on the left. let me know if I've made any mistakes. I'm hoping that the spreadsheet will automatically be the latest version in this post.

Direct Link to Sheet

MG ZSEV Trophy Connect SR
Silver
7/4/22
Mervin Stewart Bangor Northern Ireland

There's a couple of similar threads for this, but I thought I would put everything into a single new thread for now. This is based on the excellent spreadsheet created by @FlashingBlade but with some stats added, and in Google Docs format.

Can I ask that this thread just be used for order updates. There are plenty of other threads for discussing / ranting / tracking ships etc.

If you have placed an order and it's not in the sheet (or I haven't updated this sheet from the other threads), just pop a message in the thread with the following information:

• Model
  • Colour
  • Order Date
  • Dealer and location (e.g. Baylis MG, Gloucester)
  • The date you collected your car (if you're one of the lucky ones!!)

If you're on the spreadsheet and you've collected your car, then just reply with the collection date.

Note: The stats only account for the MG ZS EV UK Models, but the orders will still show on the left. let me know if I've made any mistakes. I'm hoping that the spreadsheet will automatically be the latest version in this post.

Direct Link to Sheet

TROPHY LR
RED
07/05/2022
DRIVE MG LEICESTER

Trophy LR in silver, ordered 6/12/21, from Richmond Southampton. Got call this week, to be picked up Tuesday 28 June. Fingers crossed….
Currently driving mark 1 in red, so have been fairly relaxed about the wait, except that I have take an extra community job further away from home, so now I won’t worry too much about the range and charging every night, as my partner and I are sharing our one charge point!
Still excited to get the new gizmos as we have been unable to get our rolec charger to work on timed charging to use our night rate, just hope the app works well.
See if any 5’s in silver are there marked for Portsmouth 🤣🤣wishful thinks as I only ordered my last week 😳

So, my dealer just sent me a walk around video of my trophy LR in silver, and it has my personalised number plate fitted, so looks like Tuesday for pick up is good to go! Just need to make sure it’s the LR…
Came in on Victorious Ace, according to the ticket in the windscreen.

Last edited:
Spreadsheet updated with everyone's responses. I don't think I've missed anyone, but just give a shout out in the comments.

As ever, please try and remember to put a quick message in this thread when you collect your car so the fulfilled statitistics are accurate.

Stats overview as of 26/06/2022 22:49PM (UK MG ZS Models only):

Total Orders: 223
Orders fulfilled: 48
Fulfilled %: 21.52 (Nice to see this number continue to (slowly) go up!!!)

Most popular model: Trophy LR (116)
Most popular colour: Blue (60)
Most fulfilled car: Trophy LR in White (11)

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom