MG4 first pictures

Looks good - this is the kind of upholstery material mix I wish they had on the facelift ZS, so your back & thighs aren't on pleather. I also prefer the dark headlining. Hopefully the demo cars don't take too long to appear.

I'm not a fan of dark interiors and prefer the white/black contrast mix, but it looks as though they may have a pano roof option at least.

Anyone got any idea what the cargo capacities are (seats up / seats down) for the MG4?
TBC. However a point Miles made on the podcast was that as this is a grounds up EV design, it should have better interior space/packaging than a ICE-BEV conversion like the 5/ZS. Exterior dimensions appear similar to VW ID3 which has 380l boot I believe.

Thousands of MG4s shipped yesterday
mmexport12b6a8cd8e3ba49d124a2bd35ff89f66_1658436326847.png
mmexport20e08a5f8a9a6dd9447229dac5598e7f_1658436319363.png

I’m beginning to get excited but in them pictures by the ship, I can’t see an red or that lovely green colour that has been seen in the press pictures up to now, also i have to agree with AdamMGEV #26 I have wondered about boot size as with the rear wheel drive motor I would think the motor is under there Alan #25 I’m not to worried about a rear arm rest I have never use them in any of the cars I have owned but I can see your point for some.
Les.

Alan #25 I’m not to worried about a rear arm rest I have never use them in any of the cars I have owned but I can see your point for some.
Les.
Yep, I'm not too worried either, but a lot of people moaned about the original ZS EV not having a rear arm rest.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 498 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 84 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back