MG4 Hard Copy Owner's Manual

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to everyone who have ordered manuals (y)
I currently have around four or five Owner's Manuals "in stock", but have run out of SatNav and Infotainment Manuals.
If anyone who hasn't ordered yet but would like a SatNav and Infotainment manual, please let me know, as I would need at least 10 people in order to get the existing cost (£4.63 + p&p)

Cheers
Bernie

Hi Bernie,

Both manuals received today. Really pleased, a brilliant job and thank you once again for the time and effort.

Regards
N

Bernie, many thanks again the infotainment manual. It arrived this morning and once again its perfect.

Whats next? ,,Service Manual, complete works of Shakespeare?

It's arrived just in time for the guys at the dealership to read, when they install the recall and software updates they have scheduled for next week. they haves asked for the car to be left for a couple of days, Is that normal?

Hehe, maybe a re-issue of Encyclopedia Britannica??
I believe, from what I have heard and have been told, that yes, a couple of days is normal for software updates. They need to install and verify each module update one by one.

I currently have around four or five Owner's Manuals "in stock", but have run out of SatNav and Infotainment Manuals.
If anyone who hasn't ordered yet but would like a SatNav and Infotainment manual, please let me know, as I would need at least 10 people in order to get the existing cost (£4.63 + p&p)

Cheers
Bernie
Hi sloucher would like manual for mg4 if poss

Cheers
Bernie
Hi Sloucher,

I'd like an owners manual if there are any still avaliable please, thanks.

Bernie, many thanks again the infotainment manual. It arrived this morning and once again its perfect.

Whats next? ,,Service Manual, complete works of Shakespeare?

It's arrived just in time for the guys at the dealership to read, when they install the recall and software updates they have scheduled for next week. they haves asked for the car to be left for a couple of days, Is that normal?
Service Manual would be interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 506 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video