MG4 Headlights ( Spanish I think Luxury Model—UK Trophy )

Hi I’m the guy who put the video onto this forum and thank you for making the video excellent,I was just wondering if there’s an English audio version by any chance anywhere.

I also put a video on here which shows the MG4 underside which at the moment in the UK we are all watching our cars and looking under them daily for a fluid leak, I say fluid because at this time nothing has been proven as to what the fluid is or where it is coming from that also had Spanish audio on it but thank you again and a very warm welcome to the forum.
Les
In Spain we have some MG4 Luxury running for test and MG Spain Team and for the moment not a single one have that problem. Its a extra refill and it's a error in the UK service or preparation Team. Nothing of that happened in Spain and like you told, I opened the down protections for the MG4 Luxury and it's all clean.

Its very strange. As I understand it the ships from China dock in mainland Europe first, before the UK, to drop off their cars. The Grand Houston, which is carrying my MG4 Trophy and is due in the UK on 21st (Friday), is currently in Spain. So surely if there's an oil and underside issue that originated on the cars in China, then some European cars would have the same issues too???

Its very strange. As I understand it the ships from China dock in mainland Europe first, before the UK, to drop off their cars. The Grand Houston, which is carrying my MG4 Trophy and is due in the UK on 21st (Friday), is currently in Spain. So surely if there's an oil and underside issue that originated on the cars in China, then some European cars would have the same issues too???
There’s a French and German case reported in FB group

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 535 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 90 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.5%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel