Thats whats worrying me, I will potter around the garden once the rain stops and let you know. Wait I hear you say….isnt that the purpose of mudflaps to keep things cleaner when its raining? Not on this bad boy, only goes out in the dry and never when the roads have been salted……

Well had a fairly sedate walk up the garden path and recon that tea consumption will increase by 1 mug a day, due to fitting of the mudflaps….. Hope that is sufficient feedback for those still on the fence about getting them…..
Now off for a quick nap, its been a bit too much for me really…..

After having had two ZSs I have just bought an MG4, however I'm finding a lot of mud splatter especially on the door handles. Does anyone have any experience of front mud flaps and do they work?

Hi.
I have them, but have also noticed splatter on the handles. The underside of the mirror is also dirty. Not sure if this is mud flap related or more to do with the aero on the car.
Otherwise I think they keep the sides of the car cleaner, but not so much around the wheel arches.
I think they look good though, and are simple to fit.

Attachments

• DSCN2538.JPG
    DSCN2538.JPG
    162.8 KB · Views: 37
  • DSCN2539.JPG
    DSCN2539.JPG
    362 KB · Views: 37
Look in the Accessories board ... there's a thread about mud flaps.

I have them - they were easy to fit and certainly help to keep the door sills cleaner.

I've just done a thread merge on mud flaps, as it comes up from time to time and there's quite a lot of information there - now upthread.

I got the ones from Aliexpress and they do help a lot in keeping road splatter off the car.

Just got mud flaps from evaccessories 28.98 inc postage. Easy to fit, done in 25 mins. Look the biz on car. No need to jack up, use fixing on car. Easy.View attachment 15412 mud flaps iv fitted
I put them on my Wife's Trophy & my xpower. Absolute factory oem fit. £15.00 per set off Temu.
Cant rate them highly enough. A must have.

I've just done a thread merge on mud flaps, as it comes up from time to time and there's quite a lot of information there - now upthread.

I got the ones from Aliexpress and they do help a lot in keeping road splatter off the car.
They've got new ones now, body coloured. X Power colours including Green. Ive put ali express plain black on both our MG4s they are brilliant.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 504 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back