Mg4 rejection

Mars6394

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
I would like to first thank everybody’s help on this forum over the last 10 months of my MG4 nightmare.today was the day it was returned under consumer credit rejection faulty goods act. Car is already up for auction tomorrow if anybody wants a lemon put a bid in. Wish everyone all the best for there future motoring.

Glad you got the outcome you wanted, but sorry you had such a lemon. What car have you replaced it with out of interest ?

I would like to first thank everybody’s help on this forum over the last 10 months of my MG4 nightmare.today was the day it was returned under consumer credit rejection faulty goods act. Car is already up for auction tomorrow if anybody wants a lemon put a bid in. Wish everyone all the best for there future motoring.
I really feel for you man. sounded like a terrible experience, I feel that maybe I have dodged a bullet.

Glad you got the outcome you wanted, but sorry you had such a lemon. What car have you replaced it with out of interest ?
it was a nice car to drive but faults endless.oil leak 4 times,power failure,boot light filling with water,locked inside,BMS issues the list goes on.I have replaced it with a Vauxhall meriva 2006 plate lol drives like a dream no issues at all. I’m am looking in the ev5 kia next year.

I really feel for you man. sounded like a terrible experience, I feel that maybe I have dodged a bullet.
It was awful to put it nicely very stressful process when the dealer stoneacre did not want to help n sales staff laugh at you when you tell them the issues.I think finding the right dealer is key the car is a work in progress once they get rid of said known issues I think it will be great car.but it’s a risk I wasn’t willing to take with all my issues.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 536 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 90 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.5%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back