• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

MG4 Reviews from various online publications

Once again a journalist not reading the owner's manual. She complains the indicator noise is to aggressive, it can be turned down on the infotainment screen. Also I believe the climate control can be allocated to one of the steering wheel * buttons so no need to struggle to find the controls on the centre screen. Other than that an interesting comparison.

Once again a journalist not reading the owner's manual. She complains the indicator noise is to aggressive, it can be turned down on the infotainment screen. Also I believe the climate control can be allocated to one of the steering wheel * buttons so no need to struggle to find the controls on the centre screen. Other than that an interesting comparison.
Also Climate can be accessed just by touching the small cabin temp A/C text at the top centre of the screen.

I commented about the Tick Tock noise of the indicators - should make people more aware that they've left the bloomin things on! 😂

This guy appeared to confirm that the car does not retain your settings if you turn off the aggressive lane assist and you have to turn it off again each time you restart the car if you have MG Pilot on standby.
You can turn off lane assist and other 'features' in any other car I know of and hopefully MG will 'correct' this down the track.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 425 79.9%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 70 13.2%
  • No

Votes: 37 7.0%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back