• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

MG4 Reviews from various online publications

So at the end they had trouble getting out over the wide sill and in the video she quite looked the look of the MG5 and he said maybe try that but I bet they don’t. Now looking at born.
Les

Hi guru I love this guy and this is I think one of the best and most honest reviews I have seen on the MG4 to date and believe me I have watch some.
Every part of it is spot on, the problem is he probably doesn’t no of it’s problems and not only its problems alone, but the problems owners or having with MG motors and some of there dealers to get the issues resolved.

I have said the same as he did in the video it’s a nice car, that could easily become a great car, which in turn would then become a sort after car but at the moment with its issues it might become a bit of a lemon, if they MG & it’s dealers don’t get these silly issues sorted out soon. I’m sure many will agree.
Les

Also - He had the car for a week, which is a decent time to get to know it.

Comparison between the Ora Funky Cat & MG4 SE LR.

"While the Funky Cat’s Driver Assist score is one of the highest of any car that Euro NCAP marked last year, we found its lane-keep assist system to be one of the most intrusive we’ve ever tried. On roads with undefined borders and fading central lines – in other words, pretty much any British B-road – it regularly panics that you’re straying out of your lane, and constantly tugs at the wheel to compensate." !!

"While the Funky Cat’s Driver Assist score is one of the highest of any car that Euro NCAP marked last year, we found its lane-keep assist system to be one of the most intrusive we’ve ever tried. On roads with undefined borders and fading central lines – in other words, pretty much any British B-road – it regularly panics that you’re straying out of your lane, and constantly tugs at the wheel to compensate." !!
Yeah - I read that too. So it seems it's not just the MG4 which is implementing a Lane Kill Assist system. :)

The Auto Express report among other things says;

Servicing​

MG Service Plans offer flexible options to help manage scheduled maintenance, and also allow you to set your own mileage limits.

Whats the set your own mileage limits?

The Auto Express report among other things says;

Servicing​

MG Service Plans offer flexible options to help manage scheduled maintenance, and also allow you to set your own mileage limits.

Whats the set your own mileage limits?
I assume they do different plans and servicing together with prices depending on your annual mileage. I seem to remember reading they do one for under 5000 miles/pa, another for 10000 miles/pa etc.

I am surprised how many reviews that miss the fact that you can make shortcuts on the steering wheel controls to adjust climate and/or regen settings.

The cupra born is the better car overall - at a cost. But the touch sensitive buttons are a nightmare. For me if I was in cupra born price territory I'd pick megane e-tech any day tho. ;)

It is obvious that the review was made last year, as she defines last year's pricing. :)

Plus she falls into the usual reviewer trap of not having enough time to properly understand how to use the controls - her complaints are easily overcome. ;)

I just get the underlying feeling that doesn’t like it.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 423 79.8%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 70 13.2%
  • No

Votes: 37 7.0%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back