MG4 SECRET MENU CODE IN VIDEO. DISCLAIMER IM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU CAUSE ANY ISSUES

Yes, but there is nothing about how to use anything other than the firmware updates which are self-explanatory. No mention of the interesting stuff.

Yes, but there is nothing about how to use anything other than the firmware updates which are self-explanatory. No mention of the interesting stuff.
Could be, but all the SE owners want initially is to gain access to that menu…

But again nothing new there either, the phone code has been well known for some time and doesn't work on the SE.

But again nothing new there either, the phone code has been well known for some time and doesn't work on the SE.
Something amiss in that case I think. Perhaps it’s the steps to take beforehand or something. Seems odd that the two methods are there yet only one works

Edit - wonder is it the way the forum has been correcting the code when it’s added? I just realised the code was 100% wrong - missing asterisks, so I had to upload an image to sort it…

Attachments

• IMG_7513.jpeg
    IMG_7513.jpeg
    35.7 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
If you click 5 times on the right bottom corner 5 times, the password menu pops up but I don't know the code for SE.

It's an 8 digit code that's based on the cars serial number and changes daily.
I haven't figured out exactly how it's calculated yet.
You can see it in the log files if you make some password attempts and then export the Headunit logs to a USB.

It's an 8 digit code that's based on the cars serial number and changes daily.
Interesting ... I know you said previously it was based on the serial number, but I don't previously recall the "changes daily" observation.

I don't understand this forum, but seems a lot of people want access to other cars.

Interesting ... I know you said previously it was based on the serial number, but I don't previously recall the "changes daily" observation.
All my initial playing was on the same day. It's only been the last couple of days i've gone back to it and the code I had didn't work anymore.

I've got a few days worth of logs now and each day has a different code now. Like I said, I haven't figured out how it's all used yet.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 545 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 92 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back