MG4 shipping to Ireland

How is everyone finding their cars? I think it is great and will recommend to anyone that is listening.
I think my full beams are too high, so I need to get that looked at. There is a gap between the height of the right headlight beam and the right high beam of roughly 1m.

I also requested that the look at the undertray, but they keep on saying it is fine. I have it in emails so will use this as proof down the line if needed.

How is everyone finding their cars? I think it is great and will recommend to anyone that is listening.
I think my full beams are too high, so I need to get that looked at. There is a gap between the height of the right headlight beam and the right high beam of roughly 1m.

I also requested that the look at the undertray, but they keep on saying it is fine. I have it in emails so will use this as proof down the line if needed.
Collected mine on July , not issues or undertray bulk ..I just wish to get 2023 updated model, but still got the one without rear wiper ..headlight beams are on same level in my case .. blue SE

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 484 79.0%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 83 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.5%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back