MG4 shipping to Ireland

I noticed the swirls on the back of my black panels as well. Only issue I have I can't seem to get the exterior temperature to display on the infotainment screen or any of the screens. I do see in some YouTube video that it normally displays next to the 4g signal bar.

The exterior temperature was removed from the SE models with one of the infotainment updates. Accidentality or on purpose who knows.

The swirls on the back panel can be removed with a fine scratch remover or you might find a good wax will disguise them.

The exterior temperature was removed from the SE models with one of the infotainment updates. Accidentality or on purpose who knows.

The swirls on the back panel can be removed with a fine scratch remover or you might find a good wax will disguise them.
Appreciate the answer but yes that's correct i have the se model long range. Just annoying not knowing what the outside temperature is. Hopefully they will fix it as never had a car before not displaying outside temperature .

Picked up my Black Exclusive (Trophy) LR on Monday. Its the MY22 version. dealer said its more likely that the more popular colours are coming in as MY23's

Mine is running R40 on the software. LKA seems fine to me, the ambient light sensor sensitivity seems to be changed as its not lighting up until its well into dusk.

Have put all my upgrades on, reverse and indicator lights changed to LED, along with the interior lights, black badge on, new wiper blades on and metal pedal covers. Think I'll order some 18" alloys but first on the agenda is getting the rear light bar PPF'd, its a soft as cottage cheese! already has swirls on it. Apart from that very happy.

Linders is handing over in the region of 20 cars a day, and continuing to sell close to 150 per month...which is insane!
I hope their workshop is able to service and fix them too not just send em out the door.

Have mine about 3 weeks. No complaints really. Enjoying the car (will enjoy it more when I get my home charger properly installed, currently at half-power as I need fuse board upgrades).

Bluetooth seems finicky, as mentioned in other threads, but to be honest, I have the phone cabled in with Android Auto all the time, so I haven't really properly noticed/cared.

Had an issue at a fast charger on Monday, the Applegreen charger said that communication with car failed after 3 times pre-authorising my card. So 3 x €30 holds (had to use a second card as my Revolut card blocked for suspicious activity after 2nd attempt). Worked on the 4th attempt. Not sure if it was the car, or charger. Had no issues with a different Applegreen fast charger 2 weeks ago, started first time. Inclined to think it was the charger. I've never had any communication issues with my home charger.

Otherwise, happy enough.
Going to get it PPF'd on the front at least to stop paint chips/scratches, but still have to start ringing around places to get prices.

Have mine about 3 weeks. No complaints really. Enjoying the car (will enjoy it more when I get my home charger properly installed, currently at half-power as I need fuse board upgrades).

Bluetooth seems finicky, as mentioned in other threads, but to be honest, I have the phone cabled in with Android Auto all the time, so I haven't really properly noticed/cared.

Had an issue at a fast charger on Monday, the Applegreen charger said that communication with car failed after 3 times pre-authorising my card. So 3 x €30 holds (had to use a second card as my Revolut card blocked for suspicious activity after 2nd attempt). Worked on the 4th attempt. Not sure if it was the car, or charger. Had no issues with a different Applegreen fast charger 2 weeks ago, started first time. Inclined to think it was the charger. I've never had any communication issues with my home charger.

Otherwise, happy enough.
Going to get it PPF'd on the front at least to stop paint chips/scratches, but still have to start ringing around places to get prices.
Pretty happy myself. I had a similar issue with an EasyGo fast charger on a couple of occasions. Believe it was charger related though.
I've had a couple of quotes from Actavo and Ecoplex. Both quoted approx €3500 excluding the €600 grant. Upgrades needed to home mains board.
I've opted against having it installed as I've a fast charger 3 mins from my house and job is having one installed. I'm the only employee with an electric car so not concerned about it being used.
I did have it ceramic coated by the dealer before collection. Not a fan. You can see some small patches of white haze where it wasn't cleaned off properly. I'll get it off myself once I've time.

job is having one installed. I'm the only employee with an electric car so not concerned about it being used.
My workplace started like that. One guy with a Prius & a double outdoor socket.
Now we're at over a dozen EVs (only 4 are company cars) sharing 5x 7kW chargers & two double sockets for granny leads.

My workplace started like that. One guy with a Prius & a double outdoor socket.
Now we're at over a dozen EVs (only 4 are company cars) sharing 5x 7kW chargers & two double sockets for granny leads.
I think I'm lucky that there are only 3 employees here. 1 is a petrol head and the other doesn't drive. I drive very little so I've only really been topping the battery up when getting some shopping done.

Mine is great. Only issue are the undertray bulge and the car not responding to my voice.

I love the traffic jam assist driving. The car guides you within the white lines and keeps your speed / distance to the car in front. I've only tried on the motorway, never in a traffic jam though.

The auto full beam lights are great as well. We no longer have to judge when to turn them off for a car coming.

The sat nav isn't the best for selecting routes, but I do like how it pops up with a display of the motorway and tells you what lane to get on with an image.

My wife loves the car as well, though the boot is smaller than my focus, she's not complaining too much.

Edit - my car is a grey long range executive, 23 model

I picked my black exclusive up on 24th July and the build date is the 10/01/23 which is a crazy delay imo. Dealer told me it’s a 6 month wait for a black one, must not be a popular colour so they are building to order

Has anyone who has taken delivery of their MG4 discovered the AC is quite loud on the outside of the car? I was pre-cooling before leaving work and noticed it as I approached. It’s probably nothing but have just never heard a cars AC be so loud. Almost like a loud hum!

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 511 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back