MG4 Trophy with light interior trim

Paul Colu

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE SR
Just collected my MG4 Trophy from the dealer. It has the lighter interior trim and I love it. It makes the interior much brighter. I am told it is one of only two in the UK.

Attachments

• 1EB5BF85-2DD1-4D4E-99B4-AEE3C4B981B0.jpeg
    1EB5BF85-2DD1-4D4E-99B4-AEE3C4B981B0.jpeg
    537.6 KB · Views: 409
Yes has the 64kWh battery. Apparently it was an error on the production line. I was offered it so I took it. I was told the lighter interior is an option for the France market and somehow there was some confusion. By the way it is right hand drive so not sure how this could have been confused with the French. The only worrying aspect is that I am told it passed 3 inspections during manufacture and was only picked up as an error on delivery at the UK dock!!!

Yes has the 64kWh battery. Apparently it was an error on the production line. I was offered it so I took it. I was told the lighter interior is an option for the France market and somehow there was some confusion. By the way it is right hand drive so not sure how this could have been confused with the French. The only worrying aspect is that I am told it passed 3 inspections during manufacture and was only picked up as an error on delivery at the UK dock!!!
I think the checks at the dock are, does it look like a car? Does it have an MG badge on it?

Silly question - But do you have a black roof >?< or is this a solid all the same colour Trophy ?

I can confirm we have the light interior as an option in France on the Luxury version (it's the name of the Trophy here).
It is a €650 option.

Attachments

• luxury-grey-interior.jpg
    luxury-grey-interior.jpg
    300.7 KB · Views: 1,214
I can confirm we have the light interior as an option in France on the Luxury version (it's the name of the Trophy here).
It is a €650 option.
That's a right result, much nicer interior. You might not even need to change the interior lights

I'd have thought the orange strip on the interior would have been colour coded to the cars paint colour, blue for the blue car etc.

Looks difficult to keep clean but a nice change from black all the same.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 508 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back