You can also simply click on the image and see it full size anyway. This then gives mobile users an option rather than forcing full size images on them. :)

Looking good 👍. BTW .... You can make photos full screen by clicking "Insert" (top left) and then "full image" option 😊.. Well worth doing on nice photos like that 😍
Agreed M8, Tis a great piccie!

Screenshot_20240308_214107_Chrome.jpg

Removed the electric badge as well now.
Cleaner looking to my eye.

20240314_125308.jpg

Roll up, Roll up any more folk with X Powers to join this thread..........
👍

Just a bit of fun Chaps. (Any Chapesses?)

If you want to add your vehicle and any modifications you have carried out that would be great.

I am genuinely interested to see what you have done (or not done) to your cars.👍

My car is in Racing Green which I adore, and is a fascinating colour to see in the
flesh.

View attachment 23186

I fitted front and rear dash cameras for peace of mind.

I liked the front blade trims so added them along with a blacked out MG front badge cover.

View attachment 23187
View attachment 23188

Too Phat for some 🤣

Next up was an LED interior light package which gives some welcome illumination in the rear of the car.

View attachment 23191

I also changed the front courtesy lights for LED items.

A rubber mat set was next, front and rear which is essential for me living at the end of a country lane.

Next up came a Quadlock phone mount.
It's what I use on my motorbike, so I knew it would be great in the car.

View attachment 23189
View attachment 23190

My tyres were up next, something I would have done anyway, regardless of the vibe issue, which as you may know, has virtually eliminated them in my case.

View attachment 23192

The new tyres have also put paid to any more off roading I was planning on doing.

View attachment 23193
🤣

I am extremely happy with my car at the moment but do have a couple of other mods in the pipeline for the future. 👍

Edit: I forgot to add....
LEDs, for the rear indicators and reversing lights.
Mud Flaps.
Driver Visor Extender.
Centre console storage tray.
Black X Power Badge.
Looks awesome @Bricktop X PWR 👍🏻 Are those blades easy to fit?
Also, the green lighting in the front and back. How are they powered and controlled?

Looks awesome @Bricktop X PWR 👍🏻 Are those blades easy to fit?
Also, the green lighting in the front and back. How are they powered and controlled?

Blades are childsplay.

Use some isopropol alcohol or similar to remove any polish etc, warm up both surfaces with a hair-dryer, then firmly apply.
I've jet washed mine to buggery for six months and they are still intact and looking good.

Here's where you can find out about the interior lights.👍

Thread 'Rear Interior lights' Rear Interior lights

I'm post #6

Mine are plugged into Rear USB and they come on and stay in when you press the brake pedal and power up the car.
APP on your phone if you want to make changes.

This X Power I saw today had a novel way to get rid of the rear chrome MG badge.

They have just painted the outside then bunged on a Carbon Effect MG badge.

Ummm, not sure myself.

20240317_092908.jpg

Last edited:
Blades are childsplay.

Use some isopropol alcohol or similar to remove any polish etc, warm up both surfaces with a hair-dryer, then firmly apply.
I've jet washed mine to buggery for six months and they are still intact and looking good.

Here's where you can find out about the interior lights.👍

Thread 'Rear Interior lights' Rear Interior lights

I'm post #6

Mine are plugged into Rear USB and they come on and stay in when you press the brake pedal and power up the car.
APP on your phone if you want to make changes.
Cheers mate. I’ll have a butchers

Looks great Bricktop 😍. Very envious of those tyres !! .. I really need to get some👍

Here's some pics of my metallic Camden Grey XPower and the mods made so far.

Car as new :-

View attachment 23194
View attachment 23195
View attachment 23196

The first mod I made was to paint the brake caliper covers black. I know many like them orange but I was'nt a fan and prefer to stay "under the radar" in Stealth mode as much as possible . 😎😎😊

View attachment 23197
View attachment 23199

The second mod was to get a black MG badge for the front 👍 :-

View attachment 23200

The third mod was to fit LED internal lights which made a huge difference and well worth doing IMHO😎😎 :-

View attachment 23201

After that I also got some of those excellent "Rubber" floormats for the Winter months :-

View attachment 23202

So currently looking like this. Have to say the front suspension seems to have settled down a bit lower after 2000 miles and looks better for it. 👍😁 :-

View attachment 23203
honestly im loving the black caliper cover paint thinking i might do my discs and caliper covers the same!!

This X Power I saw today had a novel way to get rid of the rear chrome MG badge.

They have just painted the outside then bunged on a Carbon Effect MG badge.

Ummm, not sure myself.

View attachment 24882
Black wrap would be better than paint. I’ve considered dismantling mine to rid it of the chrome, but seals would be disturbed.

Heres some bits ive done lately. Carbon to all 4 doors. Red mats as its a Gloomy interior, orange nut caps & valve caps. Going to do my calipres Acid green & match em up with nut caps etc. unsure wether to paint them or just wrap em. First I need the calipre logo copying so they look right when done. IF painting do I simply key them up with sandpaper then panel wipe em & spray em ?

Heres some bits ive done lately. Carbon to all 4 doors. Red mats as its a Gloomy interior, orange nut caps & valve caps. Going to do my calipres Acid green & match em up with nut caps etc. unsure wether to paint them or just wrap em. First I need the calipre logo copying so they look right when done. IF painting do I simply key them up with sandpaper then panel wipe em & spray em ?
Nearly forgot my “any colour you like” ambient lighting 🤪

Attachments

• IMG_7659.jpeg
    IMG_7659.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_7658.jpeg
    IMG_7658.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_7657.jpeg
    IMG_7657.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_7654.jpeg
    IMG_7654.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_7653.jpeg
    IMG_7653.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_7656.jpeg
    IMG_7656.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 47
  • IMG_7221.jpeg
    IMG_7221.jpeg
    869.9 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_7222.jpeg
    IMG_7222.jpeg
    1,013.6 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_7224.jpeg
    IMG_7224.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_7223.jpeg
    IMG_7223.jpeg
    884.1 KB · Views: 43
Black wrap would be better than paint. I’ve considered dismantling mine to rid it of the chrome, but seals would be disturbed.

Nearly forgot my “any colour you like” ambient lighting 🤪
Excellent mods. 😎🙂👍

Any more pics ? ... we want lots of Xpower pics on here not loads of chat !!! 😁😁
This is only my second post, so bear with me...
Pictures are not the best quality but you get the idea hopefully. The demonstrator that I test drove had this orange wrap and after seeing it decided my new Racing Green XPower needed it too.
Hope you like it.
IMG_1334.JPEG
IMG_1333.JPEG
IMG_1335.JPEG

Should have washed it before taking the photos. :rolleyes:

This is only my second post, so bear with me...
Pictures are not the best quality but you get the idea hopefully. The demonstrator that I test drove had this orange wrap and after seeing it decided my new Racing Green XPower needed it too.
Hope you like it.
View attachment 25997View attachment 25998View attachment 25999
Should have washed it before taking the photos. :rolleyes:
Wasn't sure initially but now think it looks great. Where did you get it done and what sort of ££ was it?

Wasn't sure initially but now think it looks great. Where did you get it done and what sort of ££ was it?
Thanks. The dealer in Crawley West Sussex arranged it with some local firm. I can find out the details if the location is any good for you. They said it was £200 incl, which is what I paid but when I dropped it off (they couldn’t do it when the car was delivered) they said the price had gone up to £270 but they would honour the £200. So that saved an argument :)

............. IF painting do I simply key them up with sandpaper then panel wipe em & spray em ?.........

If you do decide to paint them the screw holes have circular rubber grommets in them. They are easy to remove for painting and then putting back after the paint has dried 👍

I sanded them down well to remove all the gloss and then used the following products. I applied about four thin coats of each, 20 minutes apart and then dried overnight in a warm area.

From Amazon :-

1. JENOLITE Brake Caliper Paint | BLACK | Restore & Transform Car Brake Calipers
2. E-TECH XHT High Temperature Cleat Coat Lacquer Spray Paint - XHT006C

Thanks. The dealer in Crawley West Sussex arranged it with some local firm. I can find out the details if the location is any good for you. They said it was £200 incl, which is what I paid but when I dropped it off (they couldn’t do it when the car was delivered) they said the price had gone up to £270 but they would honour the £200. So that saved an argument

If you do decide to paint them the screw holes have circular rubber grommets in them. They are easy to remove for painting and then putting back after the paint has dried 👍

I sanded them down well to remove all the gloss and then used the following products. I applied about four thin coats of each, 20 minutes apart and then dried overnight in a warm area.

From Amazon :-

1. JENOLITE Brake Caliper Paint | BLACK | Restore & Transform Car Brake Calipers
2. E-TECH XHT High Temperature Cleat Coat Lacquer Spray Paint - XHT006C
Thankyou. I really appreciate that. Very helpful 😎

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom