Quite a few of us on here now but not added in this thread.
If you want to add your vehicle and any modifications you have carried out that would be great.

I am genuinely interested to see what you have done (or not done) to your cars.👍

Absolutely STUNNING M8 👍
Here’s mine very similar mods
I will post my interior setup later 😎

Best colour combi IMO would love to see a black one only seen 1 other xpower on the road and it’s green

Attachments

• IMG_0975.jpeg
    IMG_0975.jpeg
    204.5 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_0974.jpeg
    IMG_0974.jpeg
    971.3 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_0981.jpeg
    IMG_0981.jpeg
    916.5 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_0943.jpeg
    IMG_0943.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 78
Here’s mine very similar mods
I will post my interior setup later 😎

Best colour combi IMO would love to see a black one only seen 1 other xpower on the road and it’s green
Looks lovely pal.
If I had ordered mine, I would have picked Camden all day long.

SAIC have seemingly struggled a bit getting the software to the standard of the very best manufacturers, but they seem to have nailed the paint process.

I was at my dealer last week and they have a Volcano Orange X Power in the showroom and the paint quality is fantastic.

Really 'Pops' close up.

And yes, on the Grey I would definitely Black out the Caliper Covers.

I haven't on my car as IMO it really works and I really like them.

The Volcano Orange also looks fabulous with the matching covers. (All IMO of course)

Looks lovely pal.
If I had ordered mine, I would have picked Camden all day long.

SAIC have seemingly struggled a bit getting the software to the standard of the very best manufacturers, but they seem to have nailed the paint process.

I was at my dealer last week and they have a Volcano Orange X Power in the showroom and the paint quality is fantastic.

Really 'Pops' close up.

Yes and the Camden Grey also has a nice pop in the paint flake when the car is clean and the sun is out 😎

Flake Pop.JPG

Yes and the Camden Grey also has a nice pop in the paint flake when the car is clean and the sun is out 😎

View attachment 23935
Very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, nice.

Out of interest @JonnyG how do your discs look now?
Mine must of had the thinnest of thin protective coats of anti corrosion paint.

Yours looks quite thick in this early picture......

Screenshot_20240301_082130_Chrome.jpg

Look at the state of mine!

20240219_113107.jpg

They had surface rust on them from new and are getting worse.
I do have to drive through a Ford to get home though, which won't help.
Might Hammerite them in the summer.👍

My fronts look and feel fine. The rears get rusty very easily and after some hard braking clear up OK but leave some slight scoring close to the outer edges which you can feel with your finger nails.

I'll post some pics up later when I've had a look today !

Yours look to be going off a bit ... that was typical of VW Golfs even from new. I think everyone on the Golf forum was not happy and many had to paint the "bell ends" with hammerite or similar. VW would not do it under warranty even on a new car.

My fronts look and feel fine. The rears get rusty very easily and after some hard braking clear up OK but leave some slight scoring close to the outer edges which you can feel with your finger nails.

I'll post some pics up later when I've had a look today !
More the center painted section I'm referring to mucker....the middle, the hub if you will 👍🤣

Did you add to your post Jonny?
I only saw the bit about the bells on a second pass 🤔
Yes I have a bad habit of adding on bits after a quick read / check 😁😉

Your post mentioned discs so I thought you meant discs to start with then realised you meant the hubs / bell ends when you started about painting them !!

I agree gloss black would look good 😊

I think the black would look good, tie in better with the black on the alloys and the black covers on mine. I did mention that in a thread somewhere previously, but have slept since then…
At the moment mine are holding up ok.

Yep, I like me motors to be a bit different, that's good. But like to think I've got a modicum of taste. 😉😀👍
Even if you say so yourself

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom