As per my review of the Turanza 6 on an SE SR where I did detect an ever so slight vibration from the OE tyres (PremiumContact C made in China), maybe a contender as a replacement for the OE Turanza T005 on the XPower? That's if you want to stick to low rolling resistance touring tyres rather than opt for more sporty rubber.

I'm going for more sporty rubber. The power and torque needs them IMHO and the ride quality is pretty good to start with I think for this type of car, so should'nt be too compromised.

I'm going for more sporty rubber. The power and torque needs them IMHO and the ride quality is pretty good to start with I think for this type of car, so should'nt be too compromised.
You won't be disappointed.
My upgrade has significantly improved all aspects in all conditions IMO 👍

Last edited:
Thinking about getting the Hankook Ion EVO AS tyres. The Highland Model 3 is switching over to these from Pilot Sports. Anyone have them, or any insight?
Also just found out that Hankook makes a summer version of the AS (All Seasons). It's more of a performance tyre, 320 treadwear instead of 600 for the AS.

Pitted against the Pilot Sport 5, the Hankook Ion EVO has much better rolling resistance, braking in wet and dry, and probably a whole lot quieter, but the Pilot 5 has the edge with dry handling -

Just wish they were available in Australia 😭

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom