MG5 Motor and transmission noise

Parts ETA drifting so have given up on this. However the dealer gave me a good £deal in switching to an MG5 Long Range ( a demo with a few k miles on the clock ). Picked up the car yesterday. Silky silky smooth. The dealer is now left with my previous Mg5 to fix at their inconvenience. Hope they get squared up with MG UK sooner rather than later. I think I've just been plain unlucky with the Mg5 because I've scoured the forums and the Mg5 seems to be very reliable. Fortunately I've been helped out by a really excellent dealer.

Wow great result sparky enjoy
Les
Thanks. Yes, and I think the suspension setup with the Mg5 LR is a bit nicer too. Quite a bit less road noise for the same tyre pressure. And absolutely no wind noise leaking in anywhere. Just feels like a more solid car than my previous Mg5. The Adaptive Cruise Control is like black magic. Can't beleive it works so well and is so easy to use. Worth upgrading for that alone. Ditto lane control : a spooky pair of invisible hands stopping you going off the road!. The icing on the cake though is the extra range. Come a frosty December morning with everything switched on I'll be glad of the extra kwh's!

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom