Navigation problem with a brand new ZS EV

They told us to come at 5:30 pm . We were normally expecting to collect the car 30th of April as the first salesman promised us . The problem was that . The first salesman dealing with us and who we made an agreement and ordered the car was disappeared , they said . We don't know what happened to him but he had called us one week before and promised us to handover the car till Saturday 30th of April . We waited till Saturday but he didn't call us . When we couldn't heard from him we called , sent messages , emails but couldn't receive any response. At the end we called the main phone number of the company and tried to learn what was happening . Then they told us he disappeared suddenly and another salesman will handover the car . But as i understand no body wished to do his job ( I mean to get the remaining jobs over theirselves from the salesman disappeared ) The new salesman tried to delay the collection one week more. We insisted on a bit because Wednesday was my wife's off day so we wanted to collect same day . And we thought that the car should have already been ready as we had been promised for previousSaturday . After we insisted on , the salesman told that he will try to get the car ready till 5:30 pm and the car will reach a %80 charge till that time ... Namely we didn't chose the time we just wished to collect the car same day which already should have been prepared as they had promised to handover Saturday .
Very sorry to hear of your experience. Our of interest, what is your reluctance to not name and shame the dealership?

Very sorry to hear of your experience. Our of interest, what is your reluctance to not name and shame the dealership?
Because I don't find it ethic ... They are a well known company and they are running a business ... So my personality don't allows me to publish the company name . That's all , no other reason ...

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom