Need Suggestions // MG ZS Ev // Headlight Upgrade

mohit

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Greetings , very recently i have purchased ZS Ev. I need your suggestions as i wish to upgrade headlights and possibly add front fog lamps.

need your valued suggestion if i should go ahead and what headlights should i consider

cheers

Mohit

Hi,

Greetings , very recently i have purchased ZS Ev. I need your suggestions as i wish to upgrade headlights and possibly add front fog lamps.

need your valued suggestion if i should go ahead and what headlights should i consider

cheers

Mohit
Hi Mohit and welcome. Many on here have upgraded to LEDs I got these off Ebay and they are very good.
Nighteyes LED HB3

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hi Mohit. Many members have changed the headlights to LED's. It seems like everyone has done it with success. You will appreciate the update when it's done. I do a lot. Good luck.

These are the ones I fitted and quite a few others have after my recommendation. They're more expensive than the Nighteye but the quality is night and day different and they're twice the brightness of the Nighteye equivalents. You get what you pay for.
They've been out of stock for a while because so many forum members have ordered them - I've just checked and there is 1 pair in stock at the moment.

Attachments

• PXL_20201218_182344575.NIGHT.jpg
    PXL_20201218_182344575.NIGHT.jpg
    620.2 KB · Views: 169
  • PXL_20201218_182353255.NIGHT.jpg
    PXL_20201218_182353255.NIGHT.jpg
    655.3 KB · Views: 201
DIY. There is youtube video as well. Just be careful with plug clips. I did secure connection with small cable ties ( after rotating plug 180° clip is not holding a plug anymore, but its a firm fit anyway )

These are the ones I fitted and quite a few others have after my recommendation. They're more expensive than the Nighteye but the quality is night and day different and they're twice the brightness of the Nighteye equivalents. You get what you pay for.
They've been out of stock for a while because so many forum members have ordered them - I've just checked and there is 1 pair in stock at the moment.
I’ve just ordered a pair 🤞

They weren't sold out earlier today. It's automatically pulled up the 9006 versions on the link due to lack of stock.
That Amazon link are the wrong ones.. the correct ones are sold out HB3 or 9005

just watched an official police video on modifying cars. Fitting led bulbs is illegal, mot failure and could invalidate your insurance. No smart comments from know it alls. This is the law the rest is up to you.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom