New MG4 Shipment?

Been waiting for 8 weeks for my new MG4 since placing my order. Status just says transit to UK. Anyone else waiting on here have a better indication of time scales? Thanks
I ordered a White Trophy on 26th Feb and was told 2 to 3 weeks. Only info now from dealer is they're confident it will be very soon, would be nice to know what ship they're on, if on a SAIC ship the closest one is docked at Livorno Italy.

I ordered a White Trophy on 26th Feb and was told 2 to 3 weeks. Only info now from dealer is they're confident it will be very soon, would be nice to know what ship they're on, if on a SAIC ship the closest one is docked at Livorno Italy.
Yeah, I have been keeping an eye out for certain vessels. I've been told mid April for mine, even though it's been stuck on transit to UK for 2 months. MG4 SE LR

I'm not sure whether to regret missing this experience or not! Having driven off in my SE SR only five days after having my test drive. It was a euphoric five days though!

When I ordered mine back in October 22 the dealer gave me the ship it was on - was 'fun' tracking it through the Suez canal and all the way to the UK port!

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 470 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 79 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 45 7.6%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back