New MG4 Shipment?

Just saw a car transporter going North on the M5 at Bristol with MG4's on it, it could be you!
That's great. I saw two of those carrying mostly orange MG4 and few red ones on anticlockwise M25 near Dartford just 10mins apart

Just had a text message from Matt @ Nathaniel cars Bridgend, my orange trophy will be with them shortly! getting excited!
Hope it is soon, so far I've been told 22nd April then the 29th April. Just spoken to the dealer again and now they expect it in the next week or so. So so far it's been sitting in the docks in Bristol since the 3rd or 4th April with no real ETA is sight, so it's all getting rather frustrating now.

Hope it is soon, so far I've been told 22nd April then the 29th April. Just spoken to the dealer again and now they expect it in the next week or so. So so far it's been sitting in the docks in Bristol since the 3rd or 4th April with no real ETA is sight, so it's all getting rather frustrating now.
Yes, 3-4 weeks at the docks is normal - though very frustrating, lots of capacity /driver shortage issues.

Just called my dealer (Norton Way) for an update and they said someone should be in contact with me next week to arrange delivery. "Apparently" the system they use to book deliveries is having issues.
No updates at my end today. Will chase them on Wed

If anyone is near Ayr, Scotland, Arnold Clark are selling a 23 plate MG 4 Trophy with. 30 miles on the clock, white, for £29995.
Offering 7.9% Apr.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230512-194433.png
    Screenshot_20230512-194433.png
    980.1 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
Hi, New member here, I have placed my order for a grey Trophy in mid December through salary sacrifice (Tusker). My date has been moved from April, to mud May and now to late June. They have confirmed the car has been shipped on 19th March, but not giving any more information. Is there a way to track back the ship somehow? Thanks for the help

Hi, New member here, I have placed my order for a grey Trophy in mid December through salary sacrifice (Tusker). My date has been moved from April, to mud May and now to late June. They have confirmed the car has been shipped on 19th March, but not giving any more information. Is there a way to track back the ship somehow? Thanks for the help
Shipping takes around 6 weeks to land in Bristol so I would ask them if it’s in the UK already and if so what the hold up is.

Is that a black or grey one? Better be grey! 🤣
It's grey!

Tusker isn't great at providing updates. Try to find out which dealer placed your order on behalf of Tusker, then contact the dealer for an update.

It's grey!

Tusker isn't great at providing updates. Try to find out which dealer placed your order on behalf of Tusker, then contact the dealer for an update.
Thank you for the tip, my car`s being ordered through Perrys and Max was really helpful and my car is being delivered to me on the 30th May (instead of the late June that Tusker gave me on Friday...).

Disappointing about the undertray. We thought that problem had been solved with cars built late November 2022 onwards. You should have a certificate of conformity in the glove box and near the bottom should be the build date in the American format (month, day, year)

There shouldn't be a lot of wind noise from the drivers mirror. Check the seals around the quarter light as that had been a fault on some cars and the glass needs reinstalling.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 535 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 90 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.5%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back