New Vehicle Delivery

Going by my length of delivery you should be getting it in July, Sept seems like a fob off to me

I sympathise mate..but i think all customers are being inconvenienced with delivery expectations..myself included
My delivery was for end of june
Now its end of august..but deliveries are on the up..slowly getting back to normal..i can wait as theres no worry..can you.!

Ordered mine middle of May this year but after reading all your reports I found one that has already been registered last month same spec so I’ve cancelled my order and bought this one get it next month Hs Exclusive PHEV with huge saving

I’ve Just been told by my dealer that the MG SE EV I ordered at the start of Feb 22 and was originally due to arrive May/June 22 that the delivery has now been delayed to between October and December. Has anyone else had this?
Just heard from my dealer....ordered Dec 3rd......delivery March, May, June, now August.......yawn.!!

Ordered mine middle of May this year but after reading all your reports I found one that has already been registered last month same spec so I’ve cancelled my order and bought this one get it next month Hs Exclusive PHEV with huge saving
Why do you have to wait a month to get a pre registered car.

possibly only demo they have of that model like a lot of other dealers and they are waiting on a replacement stock order? or salesman has no wheels if he releases it too soon:ROFLMAO:

Ah I thought exactly the same but sales said they have to keep them for a certain amount of time before they can resell (sounds like bull shit to me ) they are probably using it to get more sales but they said that there’s only 10 miles on the clock so we’ll see

Ordered an HS Exclusive PHEV in July 2021 in Faringdon (?) Red which was changed by MG to Dynamic Red thus, I am told delaying production. Perfectly happy with the new red but still waiting for the car in January 2022. Is anyone else experiencing such delays?
Yes I ordered my car August of 2021 and I’m still waiting. I ordered the blue apparently my car still hasn’t been made and I’ve been told I should have it September or February 2023. 😩

Ah I thought exactly the same but sales said they have to keep them for a certain amount of time before they can resell (sounds like bull sh*t to me ) they are probably using it to get more sales but they said that there’s only 10 miles on the clock so we’ll see
I know some manufactures are strict on letting dealers sell on cars they have registered as “Demo” cars.
The VAG group have to keep a car a minimum of 90 days in their name, until they can sell it on.
This happened to me when I bought a 6 week old demo model that the head sales person was using.
I agreed to buy the car under the condition it stopped being used and was parked up for the next 6 weeks, which they agreed to do.
Demo models are received at a discount price to the dealer, then when registered to them, the car has now become a second hand car.
Hence the bigger discount in the price to the second owner.
Similar situation with a preregistered car, but it will likely have less than 20 miles on the clock.
These are my preferred choice, a brand new car with no mileage and no other “Bum’s on seats” 🤣.
These cars have very little effect on the price received when selling them on in the future.
I have bought a few of these type of deals over the years.
The savings CAN be significantly less that the retail price of a car.

Yes I ordered my car August of 2021 and I’m still waiting. I ordered the blue apparently my car still hasn’t been made and I’ve been told I should have it September or February 2023. 😩
Ordered mine in February 22..was given end of june for delivery.
This had since been moved to end of august..now the dealer sent me an email..stating mg have sent a message saying...TBA whatever that means he said.
I replied..it means To Be Advised.
Which translated means..even china doesnt know where the cars are.🤣
What a disgrace..i am suprised thousands havnt cancelled their order.
Doesnt matter to me..i can wait as i can use my wifes car.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom