New ZS EV Pimlico Blue

Yes, the old BMS is not a worry for me as, apart from once last year, I never rapid charge, I top up a bit at Tescos 7kW chargers for free most of the time and do a full charge and balance once a month at home on my 7kW Pod Point. I can't see this regime doing any harm to the battery.
The only advantage I would have with the new BMS is the regen braking from full charge, but even that is no big deal as Regen seems to start working again after about 3-4 miles running.
Agreed Kithmo but... my first service is due at end of the month and I was told when booking, it would get 2 updates! - I'm running the comfort2 system and now worried that any new updates will bugger up my car. Bought car in Nov 2020.

Agreed Kithmo but... my first service is due at end of the month and I was told when booking, it would get 2 updates! - I'm running the comfort2 system and now worried that any new updates will bugger up my car. Bought car in Nov 2020.
I have the Comfort 2 and mine only got the Infotainment update at its first service in July.

I bought mine in Nov 2020 and had the buggy BMS, which was updated to the latest version in January.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom