Next years facelift ZS EV

Just put my name on the list for a test drive:).....possibly September.

Nothing firm yet.

Interestingly, the value of my second hand Ev's has increased by about 14% recently, due to poor supply of new on's.......(y)

14% ? What was your previous to buy offer was it webuyanycar.com?

I don't do "webuyanycar"......in my experience they always want to talk the price down when they see the car. It was £17K from the dealer as a part chop about a year ago.

Last edited:
I don't do "webuyanycar"......in my experience they always want to talk the price down when they see the car. It was £17K from the dealer as a part chop about a year ago.
Too true, my 75 year old neighbour had a similar service where an appraiser came to view her immaculate 5 year old 20,000 mile Fiat 500 lounge and the clown got out a paint depth gauge and proceed to offer less because the paint depth varied, not on the looks of the car! He was told to go away .

My MG Dealer can't finalise any part ex until the day the deal is done. I am hopeful that it will be in the right ball park. If not, I'll sell it privately, as I normally do.

Gossip? So apparently:

Facelift MG ZS EV is due September (2021) with a much greater battery range (72kwh) 275 miles? Then in 2022 there will be a lower range (52kwh) 220 mile range version available. And an app!

UPDATE
The Charge flap is side hinged and the charging sockets are where the blank section is in the existing ZS to the left of the current sockets.

Battery packs will be 52 and 72 kwh

MG 5 facelift version due this year

MG Marvel due in UK 2023, but a newdesign/existing model facelifted?

Examples of these versions apart from ZS EV facelift lower range version are in the UK being evaluated and shown to some sales personnel. Interesting busy couple of years for MG ...
Any idea when?
Will be looking you order in next 6 months and need RW range of 200, looking at ID3, MG5 and Enyaq ZS but range puts me off the ZS.

The dealer didn't know any more details yet... wait and see... One things for sure, its liable to be considerably cheaper than the other cars you mentioned...i'm hanging on to see......

No further info at the moment, September was indicated so not far off hopefully
The final quarter of the year appears to be a popular time to release model changes I have found.
The original ZS EV was available to order from late summer, for the first deliveries in around November.
The cars take about three months to get here, so if they intend to have stock for sale in early Jan 2022.
Then they are already built by now I guess.

The final quarter of the year appears to be a popular time to release model changes I have found.
The original ZS EV was available to order from late summer, for the first deliveries in around November.
The cars take about three months to get here, so if they intend to have stock for sale in early Jan 2022.
Then they are already built by now I guess.
Look at the announcement of the MG5 long range and the short time between that an and availability

My MG Dealer can't finalise any part ex until the day the deal is done. I am hopeful that it will be in the right ball park. If not, I'll sell it privately, as I normally do.
They should be able to finalise your pex on the day you place your order! Worth you getting some valuations on the car buying websites before you go in to do the deal so you know how much to expect/get?

Has anyone else seen this yet? Looks like we get to keep the current grille whilst getting a unique new bumper style and bigger battery. New power train too...

View attachment 3584

More here:

I have it on very good Authority from someone who has seen the ZS EV Facelift that the Charge Flap is side hinged and the bumpers are very similar to the ICE facelift

So many rumours, so little time..........but this is what I found recently....

Attachments

• ZS EV Facelift 1.jpg
    ZS EV Facelift 1.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 181
  • ZS EV Facelift 2.jpg
    ZS EV Facelift 2.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 162
  • ZS EV Facelift 3.jpg
    ZS EV Facelift 3.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 164
  • ZS EV Facelift 4.jpg
    ZS EV Facelift 4.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 171
I cant wait for it to come out in the UK......I'll be first in the queue.....

So when they come out, if anyone is looking for a good low mileage Red car, waxoyled from new, always garaged and well cared for ....at about £17 K ......it will be available. ;)
Exclusive?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom